19

Siddharth entered in his house and purnima saw and knitted her brows

"Siddharth tum bahar kab gye?" She said and saw avneet entered from behind

"Mom, dad, nupur, sab suniye"

They all came in living hall then sid further said

"Servant quarter mei aag lagi hui thi ab hum apne workers ka dhyan bhi nhi rakh sakte kya?"

"Aag !! Avneet tum thik ho na beta aur tumhare taraf ke saare log" ishvari said while going close to her and she nodded

"Par bhaiya ye Kaise hua?"

"Ye sab mai nhi janta hai par lagta hai kisine Jaan bhujkar aisa kiya hai isiliye aaj ye yahi rahegi"

"Aur tum hote koun ho iss ghar ke saare faisle lene Wale?" Akshit said like a taunt

"Mere London jaane ke baad Jo marzi wo  kijiyega par abhi toh nhi" sid said while glaring him.

Both father and son not in good terms after the decision of settle down in London suddenly.

Akshit didn't said anything further and went in his room. While Siddharth told her to go in guest room. And she unwillingly nodded. She didn't want fight because of her.

But at midnight, he made her understand that she is not responsible for anything and her safety is more important to him and she nodded. Then, he went to his room which she didn't like.

Like this 4 days crossed and tomorrow is her birthday but from last 4 days, he is avoiding her and every night he slept in his own room.

And here she is craving for his touch but he didn't give her any chance.

When she entered in his room to Clean deliberately to see what he is doing? And she saw as expected he is spending time with his gf which is his laptop.

She rolled her eyes and after checking outside she locked the door from inside

To be continued...

25 votes ❤️