22.

Avneet POV

At night

All members went to their respective rooms after dinner and I wait a little for him to say goodnight atleast in indication but he didn't even glance at me and went to his room which this hurts me so I also came to my room.

What I get after marrying him?....huh now he didn't even glance at me. He is carefree that I am his. But it doesn't mean he will not love me.

Work work work....he is always busy from few days and didn't even give me a minute. I don't when I started crying just because of him. He should understand that I have only him. He is always surrounded by his family but I am not.

I will take revenge when he will take me London. I will also make him suffer...huh

And I laid down on bed and sleep consume me while sobbing because I want my Siddharth close to me but this is not possible.

POV ends

Here when clock hits 12 O'clock, Siddharth jumped inside her room with cake from the window but saw she was sleeping and shocking for him is her tears which was clearly visible on her face.

Siddharth POV

I sat beside her but I felt she was crying because tears stains are visible but why?

I shook her and she opened her eyes to just hug while crying.

Is anyone try to harm her? I am try to broke the hug but she didn't let me do it.

After long minute, she broke the hug and saw me with smile.

"Are u okay?"

"Yes after seeing you" she said and kissed me directly on my lips, she didn't let me dominate her and dominating me and she bite my lips do hard to enter inside my mouth.

"Happy birthday love" I said after broking the kiss when we are out of breathe and she saw me with wide eyes.

"I forgot my birthday"

"But how I forget this day when my queen came to this world" I said and she blushed

"But Seriously girls can be bold after marriage because I didn't expect this from my shy baby" I further said pointing my lips because blood oozing and she hide her face in my chest while blushing.

"Avneet why are crying sometime ago?" I said while hugging her from waist.

"You didn't give me time after our marriage....I thought now you will not love me like before" she complaint me cutely.

And I kissed her neck we are still hugging eachother. I can't deny the fact that I tried to run from her after marriage because....

To be continued...

30 votes ❤️

Stay tuned