Epilogue 1.

Continuation....

Siddharth performed the last rites of them because of humanity. No one was crying on their death. Just all of them become quite. They all suffer enough due to these people.

Purnima handle Ashnoor. And with Siddharth, he locked himself in a room because he want to spend some alone time and avneet was sitting outside waiting for him.

At midnight...Siddharth opened the door to fetch water in jug but shocked to see avneet sitting on floor outside his room.

As soon as avneet saw him, she hugged making him stumbled and he felt her tears on his shoulder.

"Don't leave me Siddharth" avneet said hugging him and he scolded himself to make her feel this.

Only Siddharth knows her vulnerable side otherwise she is fiesty for others.

He caressed her hairs "I am sorry....it's just I am still not able to believe that what happens with us. I can't think that mom I mean she acted so well" avneet was looking at him and both wiped their tears.

"It's okay....but please don't leave me alone like this again otherwise I will di.." but he kept his palm on her mouth and shook his head.

She again hugged him and so him.

Avneet changes his bandages still he was injured but he didn't feel pain anywhere because pain in his heart more than body.

Avneet make him lay down but he pulled her too. Both slept in eachother's embrace.

***

After 3 months....

Siddharth fully recovered from accident. And now started going to the office as CEO. Avneet saw purnima and Ashnoor both are behaving like before.

Once Ashnoor was going to her college. But avneet stopped her.

"Any problem Noor"

"No bhabhi"

"Mujhe aisa kyu lag raha hai ki tumhare dimag mei kuch chala rha hai"

"Mai aur mom dono iss ghar se jaane ka soch rhe hai...hum dono aap dono pe bojh bane hue han"

"Dimag kharab ho gya tera...kya bakwas kar rhi ho??"

"Ashnoor aur bua yaha nhi rahegi" both heard Siddharth's voice

"Siddharth...Siddharth ye tum kya bol rhe ho...ismei Noor ki kya galti hai aur bua ji ko blackmail kiya gya tha...maine maaf kar Diya...hum dono akele itne bade Ghar mei reh ke kya karenge" avneet was saying and Ashnoor eyes filled with tears.

"Avneet listen to me first" sid said and Ashnoor about to go but he hold her hand

"Hum dono bhi yaha nhi rahenge kyuki hum sab London shift hone wale hai" sid said and hugged Ashnoor who started crying.

"Sorry Bhai..mom hi thi wo jisne aap dono pe saare attacks karwaye the" Ashnoor said and purnima came out listening commotion in living room and get embarrassed on her acts.

"But she was blackmailed Noor...I know" sid cupped her face and she broke down.

"Bhai unn logo ne mere dad ko bhi maar dala" she mumbled and he tightly hugged her. And avneet wiped her eyes and saw purnima stood there quietly.

Avneet pulled her close to Siddharth.

"Dekhiye ab aap sab purani baatein bhul jaiye...hum ek nayi shuruaat karenge"

Stay tuned for epilogue 2.