17

Continuation....

He went towards her house and shocked seeing the scene and tears welled in his eyes when he saw her house is on fire.

And she was screaming from inside and the strange that not a single person is here.

He rans towards the gate and break down and saw her she was standing in middle of the room.

She saw and rans towards him but he shouted to took blanket..she nodded and wrapped her blanket around herself then moves towards him but pillar fall down in middle making her shriek

"Avneet..." He also yelled while getting panick but from side she jumped and crashed in his arms while crying.

He carried her out while she wrapped her blanket around him also. And they came out but Siddharth's hand burned in broking her door.

He was very scared for some reason more than her and thinking if he didn't came on time then he was losed her.

"Siddharth" but he broke the hug feeling guilty that all his mistake leaving her alone in her home

"Avneet, you always told me that someone is behind us but I didn't paid attention but from 2 days, someone is behind us like anything.....now I am very scared if something happens to you then I can't able to survive" she made him sit down on stairs of neibour house while she standing between his legs and cupped his face "don't worry Siddharth...mai bilkul thik hu..tumne mujhe bacha liya"

"Lekin avneet abhi mai agar nhi aa pata toh...tumhe kuch ho jata toh"

"Tumhare rehte mujhe kuch nhi hoga" tears welled up in his eyes and he hugged her from stomach making her feels ticklish from his touch. She looked around that anyone can saw them. But very strange no one is there.

"Avni..tum bol rhi thi mai thunderstorm or lighting ye sab se kyu darta hu" Siddharth said still hugging her and she closes her eyes when she felt his lips brushing against her stomach making her shiver.

"Siddharth ek min..."

To be continued...