49.

Continuation....

Siddharth hold her hand tightly. Pratik looked at their hands with disgust because no matter what they don't leave eachother. And by mistake pratik came out from the circle.

Ritvik was waiting for this and he took the chance and lifted the pratik in air.

"Mom..mom...mom" pratik shouted in fear when he felt someone lift him in air. And now he believes that real spirit is here.

Ishvari turned shockingly and Ritvik smirked. Siddharth and avneet looked at eachother and attacked Ishvari.

Avneet snatched the ring making her finger bleed.

And Siddharth snatched the knife from her hand.

"Ishvari bs bahut hua ab aur nhi" Ritvik said and leave pratik from top making him fall upon his face.

"Aaah..." Pandit saw that all things slipped from their hands so he wants to skip but Ashnoor held him and tied with her dupatta.

"Pratik" Akshit and Ishvari both shouted, colour drained from their face.

Akshit went out from circle to save pratik but Ritvik lift him from his neck choking to the death.

"Tune apne hi parivar ko maar diya?? Zara bhi saram nhi aayi" Ritvik said in disgust and angry tone. While Ishvari found Akshit ring on floor. She about to grab it but avneet put her leg on her hand and glared her.

"Ab aapki baari hai" Siddharth said with tears in her eyes and pushed her out of the circle.

Ritvik was getting desperate to kill all of them.

Police came with Purnima and all of them saw. Invisible power beating them mercilessly.

Akshit and pratik died but Ishvari was still breathing slowly. Ritvik lifted the body of Ishvari and banged on the wall. And she also died on the spot.

"Ye sab kya ho rha hai??" Police said while Siddharth and avneet both were side hugging and tears rolled down from their eyes.

"Mere dad ki spirit" Siddharth said and police took back steps.

"Yes sir...he got his revenge" Ashnoor said while hugging her mother. Purnima also crying.

Ritvik sat down on floor with thud. Avneet and Siddharth both ran towards him and hugged him.

Rest all the members are shocked because they can't see him.

"Shivanya...dekho maine inn sab ko maar diya ab mujhe bhi apne pass bula" Ritvik cried.

And soon glitter like fog formed in the room and this time they all can see. And Ritvik gets visible to all of them for sometime.

"Mr. Ritvik Nigam" police officer knows him because of his dad. They all are just shocked that spirit is real.

But the fog of glitter engulfed the body of Ritvik and he smiled.

Siddharth and avneet stood up when they realised he was going.

"Dad aap mujhe chod ke nhi jaa sakte??"

"Uncle"

Both started crying vigorously and so all the people. But ritvik smiled and said

"Ab mai aur yaha nhi ruk sakta....mera maksad pura ho gya....chalo tum dono rona band karo aur acche se goodbye kaho and Siddharth promise me tum avneet ke acche se khayal rakhoge" Siddharth shook his head but hold her hand.

avneet tum toh mere Siddharth ko sambhal hi logi mai janta hu" avneet shook her head but ritvik kept his hand on her head as a blessings.

Ritvik eyes fall on Ashnoor and purnima. He stretch his arms and purnima ran towards him and hugged him

"Bhai" purnima said in cracked voice and ritvik closed his eyes.

"Dhyan rakhna mere baccho ka" purnima nodded

With slow steps Ashnoor came near him. Ritvik wiped her tears and kept his hand on her head as a blessing.

She touched his feet and hugged him.

Siddharth and Avneet were crying. They also hugged him last time and he vanished in thin air.

"Dad" Siddharth shrieked and avneet hugged him.

Police officers also cried seeing this emotional scene.

Avneet was longing for her father's sight but this can't be possible. Dead people never came back.

Siddharth wants to see his mother but the same dead people can't come back.

Ashnoor gets to know that his father was kidnapped and maybe Ishvari killed him. She also wants to meet his father for once.

Purnima hugged all of them and knows that she has to handle all of them.

The end

Stay tuned