Epilogue. 1821 

It was no surprise that the Duke and Duchess of York were very fruitful when it came to having children. During the course of their seven year marriage, they had three sons and two daughters. Their oldest was Adam, followed by Benjamin, Clara, David, and Edith.
Julian and Briella smiled proudly as they watched their children running around the grounds of York park, laughing and squealing with joy. Adam Benjamin and David all had their fathers blonde curls and dark green eyes while Clara and Edith had their mothers rose gold curls and aqua blue eyes. All five children were very well behaved, but did get into some mischief every now and then.
Briella squeezed Julian's hand. "I am so happy."
Julian smiled, squeezing back. "I am just as happy my love. Our marriage and family are flourishing. I couldn't ask for anything more."
Briella. "Neither could I my dear."
Julian. "Are Francis and Adaline coming this afternoon with their little brute of minions?"
Briella giggled. "Yes they are my love. Francis has been wanting to see you again, and Adeleine wants to spend some time with me before her confinement."
Julian. "I cannot believe they will soon have as many children as we do."
Briella. "I cannot believe it either."
Frances and Adaline had a very prosperous marriage and family as well. They had been married for seven years and had four beautiful children with their fifth one on the way. Their oldest was George, followed by Amelia, and then a pair of twins, Michael and Rebecca. They didn't care what the gender of their final child would be, so long as the child was healthy.
As they stood watching their children play, the Duke and Duchess of York felt incredibly blessed. The events at Ruby hall had brought them together all those years ago, and they wouldn't change any of it for the world. Their love was a constant flame that would never be extinguished. They were together. For once, for all, forever.