Chapter 17. 1813 

Exchanging a soft smile, they re-entered the ballroom. Their lips still sizzled from their earlier kiss. It was just a taste of the delicious decadence that was to come.
***
Three days after their passionate kiss at Donna Bella, Julian and Briella were enjoying a delicious breakfast of scones and cakes with berries and cream, along with a cup of chocolate. They could feel the passion and desire desperate to burst forth, but they wouldn't act on those instincts yet. There were a few things that needed to be discussed before anything else could be done.
Briella put down her tea cup, taking a breath before looking at Julian. "I suppose that you will be arranging a house for me here in Mayfair."
Julian blinked, completely taken aback by her statement. "I beg your pardon?"
Briella looked at him. "Isn't that what you were going to discuss with me? You said that there were a few things that we needed to discuss before going further."
Julian nodded slowly. "Yes, there are a few things that we need to speak about. However, having a house arranged for you is not one of them. You will be living with me from now on."
Briella felt her mouth drop open. "Do you mean to tell me that I will be living with you here?"
Julian. "Yes, but not just here. My country estate, York Park, will also be your home. I don't want you to be alone for a moment longer. As your permanent protector, I want you to be safe."
Briella was stunned. Here she believed Julian was going to arrange a cottage for her. She believed that she would be living alone. But that wasn't the case.
Julian reached across the table and took her hand. "I do hope that's all right."
Briella nodded quickly. "Yes, yes of course, thank you."
Julian smiled, squeezing her hand softly. "You are very welcome. And, when we are in private, please call me Julian. When we are out in public, address me by my title."
Briella nodded, returning his smile. "That seems fair enough."
They enjoyed their breakfast with pleasant conversation, sneaking glances at one another every so often. The passion was crackling between them like fireworks, ready to explode. Once they finished, they rows from their seats and moved to the parlor.
As they settled on the chaise, Briella felt a twinge of guilt. Ever since becoming rescued from Ruby Hall, she had been treated so kindly by the Duke of York. She had been healed, respected, taken care of. And she had done nothing to return the favor.
Julian took her hand, his eyes intent on her face. "What is it?"
Briella bit her lip, her eyes cast downward toward her hands. "I feel awful."
Julian squeezed her hand. "Why?"
Briella took a breath before meeting his eyes. "You have been so kind to me your grace, more than you could ever know. You have treated me as a human being, not as a courtesan. And I have done nothing to return the favor."
Julian's eyes widened, and he shook his head. "Briella, please don't feel obligated to do anything. I have simply wanted you to be better, to be well. To be treated the way a beautiful woman like you deserves to be treated."
Briella shook her head. "I know that, truly I do. But I want to repay you for your kindness. Please, allow me to do so."
Julian. "Very well, how do you wish to repay me?"
Briella took a breath and stood up from the chaise, her heart pounding like butterfly wings. She knew she was being very brazen, but was wanting to show the Duke of York exactly what she meant by returning the favor. Keeping her eyes locked on the gentleman before her, she dropped to her knees in front of him and placed her hands on the buttons of his trousers.
Julian felt his body burst into flames at her gentle touch, felt his cock begin to strain against his trousers. He sucked in a breath through his teeth as he watched her small fingers unbutton his trousers. "Briella..."
Briella carefully uncovered her prize, her aqua blue orbs staring down at his cock. She licked her lips at the fine specimen before her. The Duke of York was magnificent, and she hadn't seen him naked yet.
Julian swallowed, his body on fire. This woman was having quite the effect on him. "Briella, you don't need to do this. Please, you..."
Briella didn't give him a moment to finish his statement. Licking her lips once more, she lowered her mouth and placed it onto the object of her desires.
Julian gasped as sweet pleasure rocked through his entire body. "Oh my God!"
Briella paused and looked up at him, her eyes dark with desire. "Is that all right your grace? I want to make sure that I am pleasuring you correctly."
Julian moaned, his cock throbbing between her hands. "Yes, you are doing fabulous."
Briella smiled before placing her mouth back onto him. And then, she began to suck.