Chapter 21. 1813

Warning: this chapter contains mature scenes of sexual nature and torture.
***
Opening her eyes three hours later, Briella found herself in a very familiar room. Her eyes traveled across the dark red and black walls and empty fireplace. She shivered. She was in the pleasure room of Ruby Hall.
Briella tried moving into a sitting position, but quickly realized her wrists and ankles were bound by silver chains. She cried out as the silver began to burn her skin. Looking down, she noticed that her right hand was no longer bleeding, but a large gash was still visible.
Charles smiled wickedly. "Good, you're awake."
Briella glared at him. "Why are you doing this?"
Charles took a step forward, his dark gray eyes filled with rage. Because of what you did to me."
Briella swallowed hard. "I couldn't control the miscarriage, you know that."
Charles growled. "You could control it, but you chose not to! You lost my fucking son!"
Briella kept her voice even, her eyes blazing. "As I told you, I would rather lose your son than anyone else's. That child would have been miserable with you as their father."
Charles moved on her then, one of his hands reaching out to grasp her throat. His fingers pressed against her airway. "You are a fucking bloody harlot. You deserve to know what it's like to be miserable."
Briella felt her composure disappear, replaced by fear. She couldn't breathe, could barely speak. "What do you plan to do to me?"
Charles didn't answer her, at least not with words. Snapping his fingers, he allowed his trousers to fall away from his body, exposing his huge 10 inch cock. He smiled deviously. "I plan to fuck you."
Briella felt his fingers finally release her throat, and she gasp for air. But that relief didn't last long as she watched him roughly push up the skirts of her gown and slam into her. She cried out with agony, both from his movements and from the silver biting into her skin.
His eyes filled with wild revenge, Charles leaned forward and captured her mouth with his. He kissed her ferociously, his tongue practically suffocating her. He thrust hard and fast, not even waiting for her to react. He pressed his hands down onto her hips, keeping her pinned onto the bed that she was tied to.
Briella struggled against him, trying to push him away with her body. But it was no use, she was trapped. She felt one of his hands squeeze her throat once more, and her eyes watered.
With a few more deliberate strokes, Charles yanked himself out and expelled his seed all over the beautiful gown briella was wearing. Then he flipped her over so that she was on her hands and knees and repeated the same action from behind. Grabbing her by the back of her neck, he brought her lips to his once again.
Briella squeaked with pain as she felt Charles bite down hard on her bottom lip. She whimpered, trying to bite back but couldn't. She was hoping and praying that Julian would find her bloody mask and then come to rescue her.
Charles smiled deviously, removing himself from her body and expelling his seed onto the back of her gown. He threw her onto the bed, laughing with cruelty. "No one is going to come and find you."
Briella whimpered, rolling onto her back as best as she could. She knew her gown was ruined, her body torn into pieces. "Someone is going to find me, and they are going to kill you."
Charles burst out laughing. "Ha, I don't believe so. Who cares about you, a worthless little whore?"
Briella swallowed, trying to keep her voice from shaking. "The Duke of York."
Charles. "The Duke of York? That bastard has no intention of finding you. I don't even believe he cares for you. I'm sure he has..."
Briella watched with a little surprise as Charles didn't get to finish his sentence. Her eyes traveled down to his cock which became double the size, and she knew it wasn't doing it on its own. She watched as the organ became bent forward.
Charles roweled, his eyes wide. "What the bloody hell!"
A deep and deadly voice came from behind him in the shadows. "I believe you know exactly what is happening to you, you filthy son of a bitch."
Charles whipped his head around, holding his cock. "You!"
Briella felt her body relax as the sweet smell of peppermint flowed into the room. She watched as a familiar figure emerged from the shadows, his eyes dark with rage and his hands shimmering with lavender magic. A smile of relief spread across her face. Julian had arrived.
Charles was about to respond to the Duke of York's unexpected visit, but then felt excruciating pain explode through his cock. He cried out, dropping to his knees as he watched his prized possession become twisted. Lavender magic was a pure blood warlock's weakness.
Julian growled viciously, his canines exposed. "You are a sick and twisted bastard! You deserve to suffer for what you have done!"
Charles screamed, watching as his cock continued twisting and bending. He tried fixing it, but the Duke of York's magic was much more powerful than his. And then, he watched as his pride and Joy snapped.
Julian stepped forward, his hands no longer glowing. He picked up the deadly Viscount by his cravat. "I could do more you know. I could wrap you with lavender magic so that every bone in your body can break. Just so you can suffer dearly for what you have done to Briella."
Charles growled. "I didn't do shit to Briella!"
Julian glanced at the woman he loved, and his eyes lost their fire. His expression became one of pure terror as he took in her condition. But then that fire quickly rekindled as he turned back to Charles. Without a word, he squeezed the gentleman's neck, producing more lavender magic.
Briella heard the satisfying crack of Viscount Valmont's neck, and then smiled as she watched Julian drop the lifeless body to the floor. She smiled proudly at her Duke. "Well done your grace."