Chapter 6. 1813 

Warning: this chapter contains mature scenes of explicit sexual nature.
***
Nikolai smiled deviously, beginning to stroke his cock. "Isn't it magnificent?"
Briella was still shaking, her heart pounding like a jackhammer against her ribs. Her voice was small as she answered him. "It's very large my Lord."
Nikolai growled, grabbing her face with his free hand. "It certainly is. I'm sure you would like to taste it."
Briella shook her head, her eyes wide with fear. That was the last thing she was wanting to do.
Nikolai leaned his face toward hers, his eyes filled with dark desire and intent. "Get on your knees."
Briella couldn't move. She stood frozen before Viscount Greenwich. She realized his intent and felt her stomach churn.
Nikolai growled viciously. "On your knees you filthy little whore!"
Knowing she had no other choice, Briella swallowed hard and moved so that she was on her knees before the Viscount. She looked up at him, waiting for his next move. Gazing at his cock up close, she felt even more frightened.
Nikolai smiled wickedly. "Open your mouth."
Taking a breath, Briella obeyed, opening her mouth. Without any warning, she felt Nikolai shove his cock into her mouth. She whimpered, trying to take as much of him as possible.
Nikolai growled, yanking her hair with one hand while continuing to stroke his cock with the other. "Take it all."
Briella tried, but the viscount was just too large. She couldn't possibly take all of him into her mouth. Before she could even get comfortable, she felt his hips beginning to thrust. She choked as she felt his cock slam into her throat.
Nikolai's deep voice was dominating. "Suck."
Briella whimpered, beginning to suck on him. She yelped as her hair was roughly yanked repeatedly, her throat feeling as if it was being scraped with sandpaper. She felt as if she was suffocating.
Nikolai began thrusting his hips faster, growling with pleasure as his cock repeatedly moved into her mouth and throat. "You are such a nasty little whore. Your mouth was made for my cock."
Briella had no time to react, no time to process what was happening. Before she knew it, she felt the Viscount ejaculate into her mouth. She gagged as she swallowed his fluids.
Smiling, Nikolai yanked himself out of her mouth. "Well done. Now, get on your hands and knees."
Not able to say a word, and feeling as if her stomach was going to turn upside down with nausea, Briella slowly turned around and went down onto her hands and knees. She didn't move as she felt Nikolai position himself behind her. She cried out as she felt her backside become slapped.
Nikolai growled before grabbing her hips and slamming himself into her backside. He began pounding into her with relentless rhythm. He threw his head back, growling with pleasure. "Fuck!"
Briella didn't react. There was nothing she could do. She wasn't enjoying it, not by any means. She was simply hoping that Viscount Greenwich would give her a decent pay.
After several minutes, Nikolai ejaculate it into her backside. Grabbing her roughly by her hair, he turned her around and crashed his lips against hers for a dominating and rough kiss. He took her breasts into his hands and squeezed them hard, pinching and twisting her nipples.
Briella whimpered against his lips, trying to push him away. She couldn't believe what she was having to endure. And it was just one gentleman at the moment.
Pulling away, Nikolai walked over to his clothes that were on the floor and started getting dressed. He turned back to look at Briella, his eyes dancing with viciousness. "I look forward to our next meeting tomorrow night Miss Weston."
Briella watched the Viscount leave after receiving her payment. She began to cry, her body shaking. She felt violated, as if she was a discarded piece of clothing. She knew things would only get worse.
Esmeralda poked her head into the room a few moments later. She glared at Briella. "Compose yourself Miss Weston. Your next client has arrived."
Briella sniffled, wiping her eyes. Snapping her fingers, she allowed her gown to slide back over her body. She had to endure that same treatment, or a different sort of treatment, from yet another gentleman. Taking a breath, she made herself appear as presentable as possible before allowing her next client entrance.
***
Over the next several weeks, Briella became subjected to three different gentlemen and three different forms of sexual pleasure. There was Viscount Greenwich, who always made her suck his cock and be on her hands and knees for him. Then there was Lord Michael Stratford, Baron Stratford. That gentleman preferred to bind her with silver chains around her wrists and ankles and have his way with her.
The worst of the three gentlemen was lord George Crawford, the Marquis of Plymouth. Briella was frightened of him the most. Whenever he was with her, she was always whipped or hit with a cane.
As the weeks went by, Briella felt depleted. She was weak and exhausted, not having enough sleep or much to eat. She was petrified of Nikolai Michael and George, not knowing what any of those men would do next. She was wanting the nightmare to be over. She was yearning to be loved and adored by someone.