Chapter 18. 1813 

Warning: this chapter contains mature scenes of explicit sexual nature.
***
Scorching hot fire cascade it through Julian as he felt Briella's lips caress his cock. He had been pleasured like this before, by Penelope, but that paled in comparison to this. He closed his eyes, moaning softly as pleasure spiraled through his body.
Briella purred against him, taking him deeper into her mouth. She Bobde her head up and down slowly along his cock, not daring to take him even deeper than she already had. Choking on a gentleman's genitals was no longer her desire.
Julian was clutching the arm of the chaise, his hips moving carefully into her mouth. He wasn't going to hurt her, he had made that clear to her and himself. He purred with pleasure. "Oh yes."
Encouraged by his response, Briella continued pleasuring him, her tongue swirling around every inch of his cock. Her eyes closed as she felt her own pleasure beginning to curl inside her body. She moaned softly.
Julian's dark green eyes watched her with pure fascination and adoration. This woman was perfect for him. She was giving him so much pleasure, and he was going to return the favor.
Briella picked up her pace, her tongue and mouth caressing him faster than before. She was wanting him to feel pleasure, wanting him to feel the pleasure that she was giving him. She squeezed him gently while her lips and tongue continued their work.
Julian was panting, his heart racing. He was so close to release, so close that he could taste it. He arched his back off the chaise, feeling his cock beginning to swell. "Oh my God... Briella!"
Briella swallowed every drop of him as she felt him release inside her mouth. She didn't grimace, didn't gag, as his sweet essence flowed down her throat. Sliding him out of her mouth, she kissed him softly before sliding him back inside his trousers and re-fastening the buttons.
Julian locked his arms around her waist, pulling her onto his lap. His mouth came down hard on hers, tasting himself on her tongue. Bloody fuck, this woman had him bewitched.
Briella returned each of his passionate kisses, and then squeaked as she felt their positions become reversed. Before she knew what was happening, she was lying on the chaise with Julian above her. Lifting up on her elbows, she watched him go on his knees in between her legs, opening them wider and then carefully folding the skirts of her gown up over her waist.
Julian glanced up at her, his eyes glittering with desire. "I believe I need to return the favor to you."
Briella stared at him with surprise, her eyes going wide. She was going to be pleasured for once. She was going to be given the release she always yearned for. She swallowed hard.
Julian caressed her belly gently. "I won't hurt you, I promise."
Taking a breath, Briella slowly relaxed back against the chaise, closing her eyes and waiting for Julian's next move. She wasn't sure what she was expecting, possibly pain. She had received plenty of that from Nikolai Michael and George.
But that wasn't Julian's intentions. Instead, he brought his lips close to her sex and kissed it softly. He heard Briella gasp above him, and he smiled as he repeated the action.
Briella closed her eyes, moaning with pure pleasure as she felt his tongue glide against her pink lips. He was so gentle with her, as if she was a bride on her wedding night. Her back instinctively arched off the chaise as she felt his lips move to caress her clitoris. Good Lord, he was even gentle with that bundle of nerves.
Julian purred as he continued pleasuring her, swirling his tongue along every crevice of her sweetness. His tongue swept up to begin caressing her clitoris as he slid two fingers inside her. He was going to make sure she received the same amount of pleasure that he had just received from her.
Briella gave a cry of pure delight, her body beginning to tremble. This was unlike anything she had ever experienced. It was pure heaven.
Julian paused his tongue and looked up at her, his eyes sparkling. "Is that nice?"
Briella nodded, her eyes wide. "Yes, oh yes."
Satisfied with her answer, Julian went back to pleasuring her. With a few more strokes of his tongue and his fingers, he felt her pleasure cascade through her. His tongue swept across her folds, licking her essence like a cat enjoying a bowl of cream.
Briella was panting, her entire body trembling with pleasure. That had been delightful, and Julian had given it to her. She watched him kiss her sweetness before carefully sliding her gown back over her legs.
Julian brought her against him as he took a seat on the chaise. He held her close, running his hands up and down her back. "Thank you."
Briella pressed her face against his shoulder. "Thank you."
They held one another like that for several moments, neither one able to pull away. They didn't want to pull away, not after what had just transpired. However, they knew that what had just taken place in the parlor of Monroe Park was only the beginning.