Chapter Sixty Six

Dressed in your bullet uniform you followed Shiro and Gray through double doors leading into the banquet hall where Fuyumi Todoroki booked for her little brother's birthday.

You stepped into the main room, flashing party lights greeted you, blaring music penetrated your body, and the dozens of people littering the floor caused your blood pressure to spike.

To many people—you squeezed your eyes, trying to ignore the words—get out!

"Damn-!" Shiro laughed looking around the crowded room. "-I was not expecting this!"

"What were you expecting?" Gray wondered, eyeing the dancing bodies swaying to the beat of the music, most of the tables and chairs went ignored.

"I don't know-!" Shiro shouted over the music. "-a fucking crochet class or some shit." Shiro turned, "I didn't think the emotionally constipated fuck had this in him!"

"His sister and Mina planned this." You pointed out.

"Well, that explains it!" Shiro let out a heartly laugh, lightly hitting Gray's back. "You ok man, you look like you're trying to not shit yourself?"

Distance yourself—another sharp order shot through your skull—you could be exposed!

"There's-There's a lot of people here." Gray mumbled shrinking into himself, Shiro furrowed his brows, twisting over to you, Shiro saw right then how uncomfortable the two of you were, and how deep Shooter still had his claws in your backs.

"Alright..." Shiro sighed through his nose, eyes scanning the room until they landed in the corner of the banquet hall. "...perfect!" Shiro gripped Gray and your wrist, pulling the three of you through the crowd of people towards the open bar.

You turned your head while Shiro waved the bartender over, seeing the prying eyes quickly advert away as you stood behind Shiro, form tense.

"Here-!" Shiro shoved a shot into your chest, you were about to hand it back—one of you had to stay sober enough to get everyone back to the dorms—but Shiro wouldn't have any of it. "-this will help with that feeling."

"Feeling?" Gray tilts his head.

"The feeling of everyone's eyes on our backs." Shiro smirked, craning his neck to gaze behind him, where three heroes snapped around, acting as if they hadn't just had their eyes glued to your group.

"I'm regretting so many things right now." You muttered into the glass before throwing it back.

"Ha-Ha-!" Shiro laughed, ordering another round. "-like what?"

"Hang on-" You replied, accepting the second shot glass. "-I'll start counting."

"Careful now-" Shiro warned, welcoming the burning sensation crawling down his throat as he downed the second shot in one take. "-that might take you all night!"

"Oh, just one night?" You smirked, signaling the bartender for another round.

"Look at you Five!" Shiro smiled widely, you were beginning to loosen up.

"You're so lucky I don't have my gun right now." You retorted, causing Shiro and Gray to laugh.

You turned, scanning the crowd wondering where All Might and Aizawa were, the two of them had agreed to attend the party—they acted as if they were not already—and guard so Shiro and Gray could partake in the drinking.

"Look-!" Mina excitedly grabbed onto Bakugo's forearm, instantly causing him to scowl, glaring down at his arm. "-they came!"

Bakugo's eyes instantly snapped in the direction Mina was staring, his heart skipped spotting you sitting in the middle of Shiro and Gray, throwing back the shot glass while laughing at something Gray had said.