Chapter Thirty Four

You snapped your eyes open, quickly noting the skyline twisting in your vision as you free fell from the hotel. Your brain didn't have the time to process what was occurring as you felt the faceted chain wrap around your left ankle. Radiating pain shot through your left leg up into your skull as you were whipped from the air through another glass window, rolling onto your side you landed inside an empty conference room two floors below GunHead and the others.

Your brain spun inside your skull struggling to keep up with your tired body, you almost didn't hear the heavy thud of boots creaking the wooden floor of the conference room.

"I was nervous when those little trolls discovered a Bullet was lurking somewhere inside the building-" The Herculean villain caused chills to slide over your arms. "-I thought for sure it was Seven or even Three. Imagine my surprise when it was just you-" He kicked your shoulder forcing you to roll onto your back, you grunted in discomfort. "-the broken Fifth Bullet...I'm going to kill you Five."

"Isn't your little leader the one who doesn't like needless bloodshed?"

"He will forgive me." Herculean confidently replied, "There will always be casualties in war, you better than anyone should understand that." He crouched down hovering over you.

"I know-" You coughed, "-and I can't wait to add you to that list." Herculean let out a hearty laugh.

"You really think you're in a position to make threats Five?" Herculean questioned leaning closer, a whiff of thick musty cigarette smoke burned your nostrils. "Normally I would just kill you and move on-" Herculean lifted his hench arms, you heard him cackle and then with a flash of pain you were staring at the wall, bewildered. Herculean held his hands curled in a fist glaring down at you. "-but after what you did to my cousin, you're going to wish I would have just killed you."

Cousin?

You furrowed your brows as the confusion was short lived as Herculean punched your mask again, the metal bent and protested, this felt all too familiar.

"Necro?" You coughed out, tasting blood on your tongue.

"I'm surprised you remembered his name!" Herculean bit, slamming his fist against your mask, dead set on crushing the damn thing into your skull!

With each hit, white filled your vision.

"We won you owe us a treat-!" Mina's giggling voice echoed through your head.

"Why the hell would I owe you a damn thing!?"

"We all made a deal that the losers would buy the winners dessert. You would know that if the two of you didn't sneak off for a make out session!"

"We didn't sneak off-!" Katsuki barking voice faded until the next punch sent your head flying sideways, sending another wave of whiteness over your eyes.

"Shut the hell up starburst!" Bakugo snapped, "She isn't going anywhere until one of us drops!"

"Oh, you didn't like it when I served up your cousin frozen?" You smiled, "You should have told me that...I would have flambeed him instead-"

Herculean screamed slamming his fists down onto your head, again and again until a darkened object slams against his skull, throwing him onto his side.

Your head was swimming, blood dripping down your chin you processed the green cape and then a sinister smile resting on Herculean's face.

"Crust-!" You choked out, "-get outta here-!"

"Don't be ridiculous Five-" Crust shook his head walking into the room, your eyes widened as you watched the mask resting against his face instantly cave in against his skull. Blood flooded down his torso as he dropped to the floor unmoving.