Chapter Fifty One

"Five." Shiro tensed, dropping all humor, this officer was unseasoned, too squirrely, Shiro's shoulders tightened as the gun pointed at your chest nervously shook.

"Tokuyoshi-!" A strained voice called out. "-what the hell are you doing!?"

"They are villains sir-!" Tokuyoshi replied, never removing his eyes from your blank expression. He knew if he pulled the trigger now, you would no longer be a threat freely walking around, there would be no more open cases making his department look like a fool.

If he just pulled this trigger right now, then...

"Give me that-!" The police commissioner yanked the weapon away, quickly flicking the safety on before returning to his officer. "-what the hell are you thinking!?"

"They-They left sir-!" Tokuyoshi pointed. The police commissioner shifts his glare towards you and Shiro, he flickered his gaze to the trembling peeking Tom who had crumbled by Shiro's side.

"Get that villain to lock up-!" The police commissioner snapped as Aizawa appeared in his peripheral vision. "-Seven, Five, you left without your assigned team only to seize this villain who opposed a threat to the safety of those working here, correct?"

"Uh..." Shiro glanced your direction, "...sounds about right."

"(y/n)-!"

Shiro turned his head, your team stood behind Aizawa who held his arm out, preventing them from flanking your side.

"I apologize for my officers' disgraceful actions-!" The police commissioner bowed, Shiro was taken back, feeling sweat on his forehead.

"Uh-It's fine-" Shiro waves. "-just stop doing whatever this is."

"-I promise he will be dealt with property."

"Ok." Shiro muttered, feeling all eyes tuned into him and you.

"Please-" The police commissioner gestured towards Aizawa, "-rejoin your team and prepare to enter the city."

"Sure." Shiro handed off the peeking Tom while directing you towards the annoyed Aizawa.

"What happened?" Aizawa questioned, crossing his arms.

"Well, you see..." Shiro trailed off, searching for an excuse as you were no help, to his luck another officer walked over interrupting.

"We are ready for your class." The woman was a welcomed blessing to Shiro as he quickly nodded his head, pushing you forward out of Aizawa's glare.

"You're such an instigator." Shiro muttered as you rejoined your class, he glared spotting the smirk under your mask.

Your group collected around the bus, Kirishima and Ojiro helped in unloading the vehicle. Large boxes rested on the ground, three officers opened them and instantly began clasping a metal bracelet on every student while two others handed out the weaponry approved for Class C1-A.

An officer handed Shiro a Barrett M82 rifle.

"Oh-" Camie eyed the high-power rifle, "-that's a big gun you have there."

"Yeah-?" Shiro smirked, "-you like big guns?"

"Maybe." Camie giggled as she toyed with a strand of her hair.

"Good." Shiro replies as he hands the rifle off to you. "Because it's hers." Camie's jaw drops watching you start your regular checks over the weapon, completely ignoring the conversation.

"B-But-?"

"I'm just the backup doll face." Shiro shrugged, turning his back on Camie.

"If you're done getting your dick sucked, we have places to be." You called looking over your shoulder.