Chapter 45: More concerting

Y/N POV

I wake up in the middle of the night, with the urge to... use the bathroom. 

I gently push Ahri off of me and slide my arm out from under Kai, both of which are groaning as I do so. 

I head into the bathroom and do my business, but then I hear a whisper.

???: Y/N... Did you forget about me? You're still worthy...

Y/N: Hello?

???: Y/N...

The bathroom door flies open, and I see a purple void creeping into the room.

The void consumes me, I put my hand out and try my best to push it back, but it's no use.

???: Come...

Something grabs me, yanking me out of the bathroom and into the darkness. 

I got no choice but to keep walking through this... whatever the hell this is...

???: Y/N... you are worthy, come harness your power... harness the void... be one with me...

Y/N: Who are you?! Where am I?! 

???: Relax... relax... you are still asleep, I just hijacked your dream is all, my child. 

The voice makes itself known, showing her face. 

Y/N: Who are you? 

Bel'Veth: Call me... the empress of the void, Bel'Veth.

Y/N: Can I call you Bel, for short?

Bel: How adorable... of course...

Y/N: So, why am I here? I know I'm worthy and I need to harness the void but... why? 

Bel: Just let the void consume you... let it explore you... add these powers and truly feel unstoppable...

I close my eyes and focus, I feel the ground crackle below me.

I send a void burst of energy in front of me, causing a ripple in space, making a portal. 

What kind of cosmic shit is this?! This is awesome! 

Y/N: Why? Why have you given me these powers? 

Bel: You are the chosen one... whatever it means... but it is your destiny to eventually harness everyone's powers... becoming the ultimate Vastayashai'rei... outranking all gods and mere mortals...

Y/N: So, I am due to become god? 

Bel: That's... one way of putting it...

What the fuck...

*LOUD VOID BOOM!* 

The void implodes, making me wake up. 

I sit straight up, nearly hyperventilating. 

Ahri and Kai both latch onto me, grabbing a chunk of me to hold onto.

Fuck... what the hell was that? 

Bel: A gift...

What?! Can you pretend you aren't in my head?! 

Bel: Sorry...

I hear her fly away, bothering someone else. 

I hug Kai first, nearly shedding some tears because I thought I lost them there. 

Like... I teleported to the fucking void, I didn't know if I was coming out or how I got there. 

Ahri: It was just a dream... it's okay Y/N...