Chapter 41: Healing day

Y/N POV

Yasuo: Sorry Y/N, I'm just... I'll be alright, it's probably best we don't talk for a while. 

Y/N: I'm... really sorry things turned out like this, Ahri... she...

Yasuo: Relax, relax, it was a long time coming... I said before that I would rather have someone I trust take care of her than a random stranger. So, how did it feel to walk in Felix's feet for a day? 

Y/N: Ass. 

Yasuo giggles through the phone.

Yasuo: Did you kill him at least? 

Y/N: Yes, of course I did, he took my body and nearly ruined it for all the girls. Luckily, they're smart. 

Yasuo: Yep. Ugh... he was a fucking asshole; I should've did him in at that party like Ezreal. 

Y/N: What? 

Yasuo: Yeah, they endangered my precious little kitsune! Now, you are gonna have to take that job, she's like a sister to me.

Y/N: Then why'd you date her?

A long pause ensues. 

Yasuo: Be- becau- I- uh- erm... Fuck you. 

Y/N: I love you too buddy, I promise I'll be there for her, make sure to warn me of any dickheads, will ya? 

Yasuo: Love you too... ugh... just wish things could be different, goodbye Y/N. 

Y/N: Hey, give Irelia a call, maybe she's free? 

Yasuo: Not yet... give me time...

He hangs up, I put my phone back in my pocket. 

Tv is... cool, but I miss going out on adventures with the girls and spending time with them all.

Now, all I hope is that they come to me, which won't be an issue. 

One and a half more weeks... I think I'll work on healing my ankle, that way I can use my crutches. 

I hold my hands out, making them glow gold, absorbing the pain from my ankle and attempting to hasten its recovery. 

I feel someone behind me, then grab onto my shoulder, startling me. 

Y/N: AH! Oh! Owww...

Sera: OH NO!!! Sorry! Sorry...

Y/N: Ah... why did you do that? 

Sera: I said I was sorry... I thought it would be funny! I forgot it was your arm too...

Y/N: It's alright, what's up? 

Sera sits down on the couch next to me, looking at the ankle I was working on. 

Y/N: I was trying to heal it, so I could use a crutch at least. 

Sera: Your right one?

Y/N: Yep, the only one with a boot of a cast on it. 

Sera: Let me help...

Y/N: Alright, work your magic. 

Sera holds her hands up, a blue aura appearing around her, then a green pulse shoots out in front of her, channeling that green energy into my leg. 

That feels so nice... like a really nice massage. 

Sera: Oh... that took a lot... how do you feel? 

I wiggle my toes, causing her to giggle. 

Y/N: Pretty good, just like a sprain now. 

I finish it off with my music, enough for my ankle to break the cast with its movement.