Chapter 33: Next destination

Y/N POV

It was early morning, but still night, we were tired. 

I could care less what treatment we got; I'm sleeping. 

There are four bedrooms, and a pullout couch, so some of us are going to have to share.

Figure I just pick one and set my mind on it. 

I set down the bag full of valuables that I've been protecting, letting the girls pick at it like a bunch of birds with seed. 

Yasuo pulls me aside right as I enter one of the rooms. 

Yasuo: Hey man, I just wanted to say uh... thanks, and... ask you something? 

Y/N: Sure... what's up? 

Yasuo: You know what's going on with Ahri? 

Y/N: Oh, she's just homesick I think, she's got a lot of stuff going on in her head right now, I-I-I've seen it before... just... be with her. 

Sorry Yasuo, she's having second thoughts, but now isn't the time to tell you that. 

Yasuo: Good, I was just... I worry about her, you know? 

Y/N: You're her boyfriend, no shit. I'm not approaching on your territory. 

Well, I am, but I'm not trying to. 

He rubs my shoulder again. 

Y/N: Yasi... calm down bro... she'll be fine.

Last time I called him Yasi was the day before he vanished, bro didn't even say bye to me when he left Ionia. 

He let's me head to bed. 

I collapse on the luxury bed and turn over. 

I set my phone down after sifting through a couple of texts. 

Akali text here, trying to flirt one night...

Kai'Sa text there, showing concern, that's an old one from when she... yeah...

Sera text here, a picture of her and Jinx at a party. 

Eve text... recently? A nude picture of her... at the Zaun hotel? Why did she get naked there, how bored does she get? 

Figure I send a reply saying how good she looks, she'll love that. 

I'm so dead right now man...

Oh? Another vibrate? 

Ahri? AHRI?!

What the fuck? 

Ahri: Hey, u up? 

Y/N: What's going on, Ahri?

Ahri: Nm just wanted to talk a lil if that's fine.

Hold it together Y/N, no rizz.

Y/N: Sure :)

Ahri: Cool! U like our concert?

Our texting is cut short from Kai'Sa coming in my room and laying next to me.

Kai: Y/N, cutey... I could use a little help with... settling in...

Y/N: Sorry girl, I'm so tired plus... I'm mid-texting session with your lead singer.

Kai: Ahri's texting you? What's she saying?

She pulls on my wrist so she can see my phone.

Kai: No... she didn't...

Y/N: What?

Kai: "Hey, u up?" Are you serious, baby? She's having second thoughts.

Y/N: She's been having second thoughts, she's probably on her fourth or fifth by now.