Chapter 40: Regaining composure

Y/N POV

I harness my magic while I'm sitting in the cell, I still got it, just not all my power. 

He's going to be shitting bricks once he finds out I still have my powers in his body, but he doesn't have his in mine. 

My ancestors know it's me talking despite having a different face.

Irelia: Is it true?! Fuck out of my way! Where is he?! Felix! You snake! 

She struts up to the cell and I reveal myself. 

Irelia: What did you do to Sam? 

Fate Y/N: Irie, oh fuck it's good to see you! How's it been? 

Irie: The fuck are you talking about?! 

Oh right, I'm not myself. 

Fate Y/N: Umm... how do I put this, I'm Y/N.

Irie: Oh yeah, and I wish I was Akali so I could date him, but we aren't all who we wanna be, DICK!!!

She throws a kunai-

I catch it, tossing it aside. 

Fate Y/N: Listen to me! 

Irie: Fuck... you...

She turns around, uh Y/N, something nostalgic... her song... one of her songs! 

She loved Prince! 

Fate Y/N: When Doves Cry by Prince! 

Irie: What... what the fuck did you just say to me...

Fate Y/N: That was your favorite song, right? I tried to play it for you on the beach but it sounded horrible, I still remember the nickname you gave it! When Love Dies... heh...

Irie: What the fuck it is you? What color dress was I wearing when we met at the bar? 

Fate Y/N: Bruh... red, ask something harder. 

Irie: What was on the note. 

Fate Y/N: There we go... uh... "P.S. Ahri is missing out" or some shit. 

Irie: Sam, keys, and cards...

Sam lets me out and hands me a deck of ruined tarot cards. 

I put them in my... his jacket.

Bro thinks he can change his fate by being Y/N, well I'll be a better Twisted Fate than he'll ever be. 

Sam, Irie, and I walk out of the prison, arriving to a big hulking man with a giant axe. 

Someone's overcompensating...

Irie: Darius! We need to talk! It's a Felix situation...

Darius: Yeah Irie, what the fuck is this? 

Irie: He was body swapped, this is Y/N, an old friend of mine. 

Fate Y/N: H-hi...

Darius: Ugh... this isn't the first time it's happened...

He sheaths his axe, looking down at me, holding out his hand.  

Darius: Y/N, pleasure, I wish we could've met on better circumstances, but I was about to have you executed until this was brought to my attention. A slimy trickster for Noxus is bad, take Jhin for example. 

Fate Y/N: Oh, yeah... I've only heard the stories. 

Darius: Heard the stories? You're Ionian? 

Irie: Talk later, we need to get Noxus off his back so we can go find his puppet in Piltover.