Chapter 13: Fairy hunt

Y/N POV

I wake up in the morning, Kai is sleeping on her lonesome on the other side of the bed. 

Little lavvy...

The whole bed smells like lavender. 

I gradually get up, not wanting to disturb her. 

The Akali thing that happened last night... I want to imagine it a dream but... no it's real, way too real. 

I throw on my shoes and head down to the living room in the morning.

Yasuo and I are the only ones up, I see him watching another soccer game on the tv.

Yasuo: Hey man, how's Kai'Sa doing? 

I sit on the couch adjacent to him, sitting far. 

Y/N: Little lavvy? She's fine. 

Yasuo: The fuck did you call her? That's... no shot...

He starts laughing, like badly. 

Y/N: What? It's short for lavender! 

Yasuo: You know what it's also short for? A lavatory! A fucking toilet!

He bursts into louder laughter, holding his stomach. 

Oh my god, I'm a fucking idiot and it shows. 

I've been referring to her as a bathroom this whole time. 

We make the change now... lav, lave, lavie, nothing close to lavvy...

Yasuo: You need ideas on a new nickname, I can tell by lookin at ya. Here, try Vivi since you like her lavender looks so much.

Y/N: Vivi? No... that's a new name entirely. She's all void-like, maybe something with that...

Yasuo: Now you're cringing me out, just think of one in your head to save the both of us. 

Y/N: Right. 

She's a voidling, so she comes from the void and also draws power from it. 

Lavender stuff won't work, unless I use ender... or something like that. 

Got it, that'll work, my little ender. 

I'll throw some random ones around, experiment and see which ones she likes the most. 

It references one in a million, the calming plant she reminds me of, and Minecraft. 

I know what that is thanks to Yasuo wanting to modernize back when we still lived under the same roof. 

Oh, how it has come full circle.

Y/N: My little ender? Yeah, I think she's still sleeping up there. 

Yasuo: There you go, took you long enough. 

Y/N: Hey! you're just mad that my girlfriend is more flattering. 

Yasuo: Flattering? What's that supposed to mean, you don't think Ahri is hot anymore? 

Y/N: H-how would you know that? 

Yasuo: Hey, that was just a guess, but that red on your face says she still is... 

Damn man... it's that bad...

Y/N: Speaking of... I think it's about time I tell you. 

Yasuo perks up, absolutely curious. 

Am I really going to tell him what my reading really said? I... fuck it... he deserves to know.