Chapter 46: I need to make a decision...

Y/N POV

Over time, as Bel let me go, time just flew, like actually. 

We got back to the concert that night, and I had my first ever six-some...

It was... an experience, but I think my max is four partners in bed.

It seemed like every month for the next year, we had one. 

Trying new things can be fun, but sometimes we take it a bit too far...

Shit... got... weird... let's see how much I can remember from the last few months. 

TIMESKIP!

Eve: Y/N, put your hands together like this...

I put my hands together, intertwining my fingers. 

Eve: Now make one side up...

I make one side of fingers go up, Ahri is recording this, so it must be a trick. 

Eve: You know what? Come here darling... 

She puts her hand on top of mine, locking with the fingers that were sticking up. 

She pulls up, arms above my head, pinning me to the wall and kissing me passionately. 

I already know where this is going...

TIMESKIP!

Sera uses some of her powers to make the fireworks. 

Ahri: Okay, are they ready? 

Kali: Yeah! 

Kali lights one, and it sets off a chain reaction at the park. 

*BOOM! BANG! NYOOOM!* 

Numerous fireworks fire up into the air, and we're all running for our lives. 

Sera dives on me to protect me, but then the other girls do so. 

That night was beautiful, and not just because each girl was on top of me, but the fireworks...

TIMESKIP!

Kali beat me in a race yet again, but I probably would've won if me and Ahri didn't uhh... take a detour... 

Ahri: I fucking love you Y/N... you feel... *moan* amazing...

We were going at it in the car, I bet it look cinematic at Kali's angle. 

Imagine coming into a parking garage and seeing a car with the roof up.

Oh, and that car is bouncing up and down, tails sticking out of the window. 

TIMESKIP!

At last... that one year... was heavenly. 

I know every girl better than I did before, and I think...

I might have to make a decision. 

Now, in my heart, and in all the girl's hearts, I am married to all of them, and I think I might.

I know the K/DA revenue can pay for the giant wedding in full, but to Ionian law, teachings, and nearly every other part of Runeterra, I can't marry more than one partner. 

So, I'd say, officially, I'd have to marry one, despite loving all of them. 

Which one am I sliding the ring on for the world to see? 

I can't just do all of them, even though the fans would understand. 

Ahri sits next to me on the couch, probably to talk some sense into me.