Chapter 42: Like old times

Y/N POV

I put the keys up in my room, then when I hobble around, I'm stopped by Ahri. 

Ahri: So, Y/N... you are now actually Y/N, and you have time for me and care about me and stuff.

Y/N: Yeah, what's up foxy? 

AhrI: I-I was wondering if... you wanted to do something with me? 

Y/N: Y-yeah sure! I'd love to. 

I'm being asked out by the girl of my dreams, albeit not the way I imagined it going or turning out, but still! 

Ahri: Great! When you were... taken over by... him, uhm, we went out a couple times, and you were dreamy but... was missing something, and I knew exactly what it was, I swear I figured it out first before everyone else...

Y/N: W-what was that? 

Ahri's hand glows, touching my chest and I feel a gust of wind from the Ionian beach. 

Ahri: You're dreams... I, I knew it wasn't you, anything he tried, I made sure to prevent, and I convinced every other girl too, I think...

Y/N: Good job... and, y-yeah, I would love to do something with you, maybe hit up a beach if there is one around here, is there? 

Ahri: It's not natural, but there is one around here, yeah.

Y/N: That sounds perfect, but... maybe when I'm out of my cast and sling, huh? 

Ahri: Yeah, so, something short distance? I could drive us somewhere? 

Y/N: Might just wanna stay here for now, we'll have plenty of time to adventure like we used to, I'm sure. 

Ahri: Oh... okay... sorry. 

Y/N: N-no, I'm sorry, I wish I could do stuff. 

Ahri: Y/N, Y/N! Relax...

Her tails wrap me up, and she hugs me. 

Ahri: None of this is your fault, that's another reason I now know it's you, you blame all the big stuff on yourself! 

Y/N: You do it too, maybe I got it from you. 

Ahri: Heh... maybe... Okay, well... need help getting down the steps? 

Ahri helps me down steps, then sits me on the couch, laying down beside me and putting her head on my lap. 

Y/N: So, how are you holding up?

Ahri: Good, good... you talk to him at all? 

Y/N: He'll be alright, he'd rather have me take care of you than anyone else. 

Ahri: Good, because I wouldn't want it any other way...

Ahri's tails puff out, covering a good portion of the lounge. 

I feel her tails wrap me up as she puts a hand on my chest, I cover it with my good arm.

Her tails are so soft, like I was wrapped up in a cloud or something. 

I want to want to do so much right now, but I don't want to risk anything. 

Well, I think I cracked. 

Y/N: Hey, wanna do something? 

Ahri: But... you wanted to stay here...

Y/N: Come on... don't be like that. Let's go do something! 

Ahri: Well, what can I do with a broken date? 

Y/N: I don't know, I guess we'll have to find out. 

Ahri gets up and then helps me up, walking me out to her car.