25.

Continuation....

It was the most beautiful morning for her until she remembered that he has to go and catch his flight on time. she has very little time to spend which brought tears to her eyes.

Both are naked under the sheets. He stirred when he felt warm tears on his chest which made him panic and he opened his eyes in a jerk.

"What happened baby? Is it still hurting?" he said and she shook her head in no.

"I am addicted to you and just a mere thought that you will be far away from me for a few days this also makes me cry all day night I don't want to lose you at any cost" she said because she was getting bad vibes

"Avneet...if you are this much scared then I will not go and resign from my office and then we will go far away from here to start our new life" he said having no choice because he can't see her sad and crying for him.

"Nhi nhi Siddharth tumhe jaana chahiye mai khud ko sambhal lungi aur phir tumhare pass aa jaougi" she said holding his hand and he kissed her.

"You are biggest blessing in my life" he said and saw the time 7:00 am. At 2:00 pm he has to board.

"Oo God avni...ab bahar kaise jau? 7 baj gye koi na koi hume dekh hi lenga" he said in little tense voice because last day he doesn't want any drama related to her.

She get upon him while giggling and kissed his forehead

"I have arranged everything from before"

"Accha ji toh aapne saari planning pahle hi kar rakhi thi....jaate jaate loot liya tumne" he said while squeezing her bare waist making her laugh.

"Haa toh ab mere alwa koi dikhna nhi chahiye tumhe.....ab jao naha lo maine tumhare kapde yaha rakhe hai" she said between her laugh and slid herself on her side but he pulled her close.

"And why do you think that I will bath without you" he said and took her on his shoulder.

"Siddharth put me down...I want to sleep a little more" she said while wriggling but he...

To be continued...

30 votes ❤️