Announcement:Indefinite Hiatus

Hi.This story has been on hiatus for awhile now, so I'll cut to the chase.

  This story will now be on an indefinite hiatus.

  I know I'll be back someday, since I cannot help to leave this story and you guys behind.However, I feel like all the passion was sucked out of this story long ago.I don't know if I can still save it.The plot is messy due to no planning.I have never attempted such a big project, hence did not plan beforehand.I was foolishly updating even though I held no interest in this story, so it ended up as a product I'm not satisfied with.

  I wish I could've rewinded time, and went on a hiatus much earlier and fix these problems(and my poor mental state) with my story before it all snowballed.Every time I told myself that I have to update, it wouldn't be fair for you guys if I didn't.The stress only increased with the number of chapters.I pressured myself to write so it isn't a surprise that what ended up coming out of that was what I think is bad writing and a stressed author.

 I've spent time on other projects, like my tbhk one, which is going smoothly.However, my motivation for publishing my writing(thankfully, not writing itself)has been diminishing.I'll be spending time rereading this long, messy story and actually noting down all the plot points and forming a plan.I'll come back someday, hopefully invested in this again.

  I hope you guys can understand.I'm sorry, I hope to see you guys in the next chapter as soon as possible.

  Thank you for all the love and support!

  Love, izora