Christmas specail🎄🎁⛄

I know it's not Christmas yet but I thought I'd write a quick special while on the verge between act 1 and 2. *Secretly stalling for people to catch up

  Christmas?At this time of year?Carina explained to me how this world celebrates Christmas on a day in the first month of the new year, like orthodox christians kind of did back in my world.(celebrating on Jan 7th)

  The day right after the declaration of war...damn, this world never gives it's inhabitants a break.Carina seemed to know what I was thinking, as if what she said afterwards.

  "The battle has been postponed due to the celebrations.Unfortunately, both the empire and the kingdom of Heilon's soldiers need to go back to their families for Christmas."Carina chirped, "It's your off day, my lady!"

  Well then, I better start training my holy power then.

  "Summon Granddude Tenebrae and Dude Voldigoad for me, Carina."I said.

  Carina cocked her head.

  "Granddude and Dude?You must still be half asleep, My lady.Ill bring some hot chocolate to wake you up."Carina chirped.

  Oh right!I was still half asleep so I accidentally called the two Granddude and Dude.The nicknames I gave them backfired!!

Later...

  "Ermm, why are you all at my door?" I asked, feeling a bit overwhelmed.

  All four love interests have showed up at my door.Well, even though this universe is no longer a game for me, theae kinds of dumb situations happen with the love interests.

  "The two of us were summoned here, and the other two came to give gifts." Zareth explained, "The two of us got you gifts anyways."

  "Oh, that seems about right, come in."I said.

  Alastair gasped.

  "Really, Astraea?!You summoned these two men here?!When your engaged to me?!"Alastair said dramatically.

  "I'll explain it quickly.I have a holy power and I need their help."I replied.

  "Oh?The genius Lady Astraea needs help?"Zareth teased me in a mocking tone.

  "I don't understand, Astraea.Your affinity is light magic, why would you need our help?Even if you have a holy power."Eos said, a more logical answer if you asked me.

  "Yes, Duke Voldigoad has a point. What kind of holy power do you have, Lady Astraea?I am interested."Vyn said, pushing his glasses back.

  Ahh...all of them talking at once makes me dizzy.It was already a hassle dealing with one of them at once, much less all of them!

  "Slow down and talk one at a time!"I cried, "Come on, come inside."

  I guided them to the living room at had a glass chandelier hanging from the tall ceiling and a white Christmas tree.

  "Sorry, but the gifts I prepared for Vyn and Zareth are not finished yet.I will give you your gifts on a later date."I said, sipping some tea Carina made for me.

  "It's alright, I was not expecting anything as I came.It is nice to know that you are preparing something."Vyn said.

  Zareth simply shrugged.I smiled and signaled to the maids to bring in the first gift, Eos's gift.In came a sword held by two maids.

  Eos opened his mouth to speak but I covered his mouth.

  "Before you comment on my gift, I'll like to explain more about it.This is a magical sword that I forged and invented.It can turn into any weapon you desire.Just hold it and think of the weapon you want."I explained, "Since your my knight, I thought I should eqquip you with the best weapons possible so you won't die."

  Eos closed his mouth and then chuckled.

  "Of course, I should have expected you to be more practical like this.I thought it was just a normal sword." Eos said, holding the sword.

  The sword morphed into a spear, then a dagger, then a grimoire.

  "Hmph, grimoires are weapons?"Eos asked.

  I grinned.

  "Knowledge can be used as a weapon."I replied.

  Eos nodded.

  "Thank you, this is a thoughtful gift." Eos said.

  Next up was Alastair's gift.A maid brought a small pouch.Alastair took it and opened it.He chuckled after seeing what gift I got him.

  "A scented, custom-made handkerchief that can send messages? "Alastair asked.

  I nodded.I had spent last night hurriedly stitching and embroidering it.

  "You can use your finger to write on the handkerchief, and the words will appear on this other handkerchief that I own.To erase it, you just have to put it in darkness, like your pocket or something."I explained, "Both our handkerchiefs also have the additional usage of making a high pitched sound to tell the other when one is in danger."

  Alastair looks at the handkerchief and nods.

  "I cannot even start to imagine how you enchanted this to work that way." Alastair said.

  "Finally, Carina I got one for you too!"I chriped.

  "What?!Really my lady?!"Carina cried.

  "Yep, since you've been protecting me as a royal assassin for so long!"I replied.

  Carina's face became red and she started figeting with her fingers.

  "Since your mana isn't that good, I got you this."I said, putting a rose quartz necklace that matched her hair and eyes.

  "It's a necklace that will conjour a shield if anyone tries to attack you without you knowing, and will stay there for ten minutes."I explained.

  Carina gasped and tears filled her eyes.

  "Thank you, my lady!!!"Carina cried, hugging me.

  "So, put your gifts under the Christmas tree, I have things to tell all of you."I said.

  All the love interests put their gifts under the Christmas tree, then returndd to their seats.

  "I have a holy power, and I will using it to destroy Heilos."I announced.

  Author's Notes: Merry Christmas!🎁🎄 ヾ⁠(⁠・⁠ω⁠・⁠*⁠)⁠ノ