The people's image

"What do you mean?"Alastair asked.

  "Oh, sorry my mouth slipped. Anyways, you'll be destroying Heilos from the inside soon, right?"I asked, "Emmeline has their king under her and Accina's fingers.Its a shame, he did nothing wrong.Sadly war has already been declared."

  Alastair frowned sadly.He nodded.

  "Carina and Eos will accompany you to a teleportation circle outside the city to ensure your safety this time. The rest of us will open the gates and let our army in after three days."Alastair explained his plan, "So just wait for me a bit more and this war will be over."

  I sighed.It won't be over in four days, Alastair.With those mage robots, you at least need a thousand to one.And they have twenty of them.Alastair planted a kiss on my cheek, before turning to Eos to give him instructions.

  "Wait, the robots.They're extremely dangerous, I advise you add another 20,000 men to counter the 20 robots they have."I suggested.

  Alastair looked at me with a look of confusion.

  "These...robot monsters...Ive never heard of them before.Are these perhaps the monsters theyhsuednto kidnap you?"Alastair asked.

  I nodded.

  "I see, then I will add 20,000 soldiers to our troops."Alastair said.

   He then nodded to Eos, who nodded back.

  "See you soon, Astraea.Just forget this war for now."Alastair said.

  He then walked to Zareth and Vyn, and together they walked out of the room.

  "Let's go by the secret passageway Emmeline went."I said.

  I pulled out a book from a bookcase which revealed a secret passageway.

  "Wow, I can't believe my lady knows such things."Carina said, twirling her knife in her hands.

  "I simply just copied what Emmeline did.Now come on, I feel powerless without my magic."I said.

  Eos and Carina followed after me as we alwake through the secret passageway.Even though I had no clue where this led, it was better than getting caught by some guards.

  After walking for an hour, we reached the end of the tunnel.I opened the door and realized that the tunnel had led out of the city.It was almost too convenient to be true.

  "The teleportation circle is over there.The other one is linked to your house.Carina will go with you."Eos said.

  I paused to think.

  "How about you?"I asked.

  "I'm staying to help the others."Eos replied dully.

  "I see."

  I then hugged Eos.Eos stiffened up, and began muttering in a panic to himself.

  "Be careful, Eos."I said.

  Eos relaxed a bit and nodded.

  "Of course I will."Eos replied.

  I was worried for all the love interests.After all, the story has strayed so far from what it originally was.

  Eos and I parted ways for now, leaving Carina and I to walk to the teleportation circle.However, Emmeline was there.

  "Is there anything you want to say?"I asked her, giving Carina a gesture to tell her not to attack.

  Emmeline smiled and replied, "Oh, yes.You likely wondered how I knew about our previous universe.That was because I was the co-creator of "my Darling Emmeline'.Also one of your aqquintances, Ji-yeon."