Planning

Now it was time to get serious.There was no more fooling around anymore. I slept early and woke up early, shocking the maids.I had woken up at 4a.m.I knew classes started at 7.30a.m, so I had woken up earlier if I wanted to research what this world in secret. I will plan this all out.I had to get all the male love interests to affection percentage 100%.It would lower my chances drastically for each one at 100%.I should start with the love interest that has the highest chance of killing me, Zareth.

  After going to the library with one of my family's 'star' lamps.I got myself a piece of parchment, and started writing down everything I remembered from the otome story game.I ended up giving rediculous nicknames to all the love interests.

Spoiled Crown Prince:(Your majesty/highness)Alas-stair-kun.Dah minion Blaze
[Real name:Crown Prince Alastair Damian Blaese]

Crazy soldier guy:Granddude Za-wrath Call-a-stone Tenebruh
[Real name:Grand duke Zareth Callisto Tenebrae]

Intellectual quiet boy: Archdude Vyn D'minus (Cringing so hard but can't think of anything better*)
[Real name:Archduke Vyn D'etre]

Soft boy friend:Dude Ey-nos Bold de goat
[Real name:Duke Eos Voldigoad]

DISCLAIMER!! I decided to change the ranks of the love interests so I will go back to the previous chapters to change the ranks accordingly.

I marveled at my work.(Which took 10 minutes to do)Then, I wrote out a timeline for the next two months.
|•Today
|
|1 week later...
|
|•Magic PVP tournament(1 week)
|
|1 week later...
|
|•Hunting tournament(3 days)
|
|4 days later...
|
|•Royal ball
|
|3 days later...
|
|•MC Emmeline comes
|
|•Test
|
|
|•Emmeline scores better than Astraea
|
|•Asraea starts bullying Emmeline
|
|
|•Romance and drama stuff till the end of the game(elaborate later)**
|
|•2 months later...
|Happy deathday!!
^

  I had wrote what most of the story would be like, highlighting major events.To be honest, things got boring after Emmeline came, as the game focused on the dating sim, otome game part than actual events.I started *elaborating* 'Romance and drama stuff's in a neat boxed section below.It was just normal dating sim drama. The plot was simple.Villainess bullies heroine and tries to kill heroine at some point.All the tropes were used.

  1.eViL villainess pushes heroine into a lake, one of the love interests saves her.

  2.eViL villain hires people to kidnap heroine but just keeps her imprisoned for the sake of keeping her imprisoned.(One of the love interests saves her)

  3.eViL villainess likes the main love interest in the otome game, Alastair, so she shows extreme possessiveness and stuff.

  There are many more that I was too lazy to even think of.This otome game had a special system.Some love interest's in this game are harder to gain affection percentage than others. As Emmeline, one that gains affection percentage the easiest is Alastair, so he is called the 'main' love interest as endings with him are so easy to come by.

  The polar opposite, on the other hand, was Zareth Tenebrae.He ignored Emmeline and hated her bubbly, annoyingly innocent self.Zareth was more into girls that can see reality for what it is, and accept how horrible the world is. Basically, he just wants to find an emo girlfriend.Well, I'll act as emo as he wants if it means my survival.

  He must have loved it when I wore black that day.He must have been so sad after I agreed to dance with the spoilt crown prince.Apart from Zareth and I, no one else in the kingdom wore black.Well, I just hope interacting with other love interests does not decrease the affection percentage of other love interests. Finally, I jotted down the affection percentages.

Alastair:80% Zareth:6% Vyn:6% Eos:10%

  I would change the numbers regularly.Before I knew it, it was already 7a.m.Warm orange light flooded the room.I turned of my star lamp.Hmph, dawn was exceptionally beautiful as always