Truth bomb

-Alastair POV-

  The castle was in an uproar after Astraea got kidnapped.Soldiers leaked the information.Most people thought one of two things:
1.Astraea's dead
2.Astraea's being held hostage
  So even though we won that battle, I was not feeling good.With a person such as Astraea with such a high rank captured, people were wondering whether the royal family disliked Astraea and got rid of her that way. That rumour angered me.However, there was one that angered me more. Who would be the next crown princess with Lady Asterisk gone? Every time I heard that rumour, I would see red and want to punch whoever was spreading that rumour.

  Internally, the palace was also in an uproar.They were unable to stop the rumours among the people.After all, they were trying to get Astraea back.It was just pandemonium throughout the empire.I was afraid.Up until now, I never thought Astraea would actually be beaten.Slitting a mage's wrists has been historically used to improson them.However, Astraea came from another world.Of course she would not know!

  Ugh!How could I have not told her of such a weakness she had?

  "Blaming yourself?Don't be so harsh on yourself, Al."Zareth said.

  I looked up and saw, Zareth, Vyn and Eos, and Astraea's assassin-maid Carina.

  "Pick yourself up, and let's save your dumb fiancé."Zareth added.

  If the person saying those words would was not Zareth, I would have had them executed at the word 'your dumb fiancé'.However, it was Zareth. He was trying to make me angry and irritated at him instead of myself. Tough love.These four were my dearest friends.I was happy that they were offering help.

  "Of course, thank you, guys."I said, smiling.

-FL's POV-

  "Sorry that we had to detain you like this, Iris.However, it was the only way to talk to you like this."Emmeline said, "Without anyone from this world disrupting us.Oh?What is it Accina?"

  Emmeline became quiet and I started thinking the situation I was in.Here I was in a rather...nicely furnished room, in a bed, but shackled.I thought I would be in a dungeon, not a noble's bedroom!Emmeline's face darkened and she nodded.

  "Yes, of course."Emmeline said, "Just let me be pleasant for awhile, alright?*chuckles.I'm just so adorable right?!"

  I thought Emmeline was this evil mastermind, not this...quirky, pleasant girl.I could tell that this was not an act by her.Plus, Trinity has been oddly silent, even when I called out to her.A maid brought in a plate of macarons, and Emmeline popped one into her mouth.Then, she took another one and brought it to my lips.

  "Come on, eat one.They're amazing!" Emmeline sulked, trying to shove the macaron into my mouth.

  "Just tell me what you and Accina want."I snapped.

  Emmeline sighed.

  "I see that you still dislike us.Ill pull out Accina's shadow manifestation." Emmeline said, sighing, "You two talk it out, that's what she is requesting, anyways.Both you and her find my pleasantries a waste of time."

  A shadow rose from Emmeline's, and a shadowy figure first appeared.Then, the black shadowy smoke started fading and out of it blossomed a beautiful woman.Accina had shiny, black hair that flowed down her back like an obsidian river.She had eyes that looked like two glass mosaics in a chapel.One depicted a moon, against a dark sky, while the other depicted a white sun shining brilliantly in a light blue sky.

  "Well, Trinity, can we talk?"Accina asked, "Don't ignore me."

  I heard Trinity growl.She appears, first as a being of light like I have usually seen her.Then, the light melted off her and revealed another stunning woman.

  Trinity had flowing, golden locks.Her eyes were like church mosaics, just like Accina's.However, the moon eye and sun eye were on opposite eyes than of Accina's.

  "I don't want to talk.What am I doing is right."Trinity said.

  "Let go, Trinity, this is madness!As your sister I care about you so that was why I did it!Celeste-"Accina said.

  "Don't talk about Celeste!"Trinity screamed.

  My eyes widened.I had never seen the goddess lose herself like this.

  "Stop clinging on to the past!This is not the right way!The human race will go extinct Trinity!"Accina yelled.

  What were they...I thought Trinity was good.What did Accina mean? There was no way Trinity would kill the race she created, right?

  "Please, just come back, stop this foolishness, and we'll all forgive you!"Accina said.

  "Stop!"Trinity screamed, "Shut up!You are not taking my Celeste away from me!As long as her soul is intact I will be with her as a mother!"

  I was shocked.Emmeline simply patted my back.Was Trinity...the 'bad guy' all this time?

  "Trinity, who is Celeste?"I asked.

  Trinity looked at me, a crazed expression on her face.After she saw me, though, her face softened.

  Tears welled up in Trinity's eyes.

  "I had a child named Celeste. However, she was the goddess...like how Accina's is death and mine is life...of destruction.She brought about plague, violence, natrual disasters and sparked all the bad things in men. To stop the rapid spread of this that will destroy the human race, Accina killed my child."Trinity said, "Celeste's soul was reincarnated as a human, like what happens to goddesses and gods after they die.I tried tracking her down.However, Accina and the others locked me up for 10,000 years.After I escaped, I searched.And then it led to you, as Pak Heongchae."

  Wait, I was the reincarnation of the daughter of Trinity?!?!

Author's Notes:Sorry for the short chapter, but I'm practising to get into a music programe.