My memories are coming back?!

Vyn took my hand and we ran to the field outside.Thankfully he was here to lead me to class when I could not find Eos.

  We arrived just on time.I looked at all the equipment they set up-bows, arrows and targets.

  Hmph, it looks like we're learning archery today.Vyn lets go of my hand and go to his student council friends, while I walked to Eos.

  "What were you doing in the library so early in the morning?"Eos asked as the teacher started explaining how to wield a bow and aim.

  "How did you know?"I asked dully.

  "I heard from my butler who heard from a maid who heard from her mistress who heard from her friend who heard from her maid who heard from the librarian."Eos replied.

  Damn...word travels quickly in this school.I sighed.

  "I was planning on how to survive the next three months."I explained.

  "Oh and what was your name?"Eos asked.

  I cocked my head.Is it not Astraea? Well, I guess he means the name I got in my previous life.I had forgotten that name, had I not?

  The world turns black.When I opened my eyes, I saw a teenager with blonde hair and beautiful emerald blue eyes standing in front of me.

  "What's your name?"the teenage boy asked.

  The teenage boy sneezed, he must be allergic to the pollen.We were standing in a field of irises, after all.

  "Pak Heongchae."I replied,"Stop messing around, Adam.I thought you'd remember my real name."

  "I do not remember.I've called you 'Iris' for too long."Adam said, shrugging.

  I laughed.He was so cute when he looked puzzled.I still remembered when we first met.Adam had typed my name into Google translate and got 'Park Iris'.I told him that my first name is my surname, but my English was not good enough to tell him that he should not Google translate my name and call me by my translated name.He could not pronounce 'Pak Heongchae' at the time, so he called me Iris.

  The name stuck, and he called me 'Iris' from then on.

  "By the way Iris, if I end up marrying someone, I want to marry you."Adam said.

  I laughed.

  "Don't be silly, Adam.We have at least 5 more years till we graduate college.I don't think you'd still want to marry me by then.I'm sure there will be many more girls that are attractive in college."I told Adam.

  "But I am being serious.Your my best friend, Iris.If I do get married, I don't want to marry anyone else but you."Adam said in a serious tone.

  I blinked.My smile fell, replaced by an expressionless face.

  "You...mean it?"I asked.

  "Yeah, I think I'll always be able to talk to you easily.I know we're 18, so I'll wait till we graduate.Ill become a physiatrist, and you can become an author like you always wanted to be.We can support each other that way."Adam replied, winking, "I'll inform you once I decide that I DO want to get married."

  My face was a deep shade of red. Well, my best friend practically just proposed to me!

  "Deal?"Adam asked.

  I smiled.

  "I also admit that if I do get married, I want to get married to you, Adam.Its a deal.Once we both want to get married, and graduated, we'll get married, got it?"I replied.