Chapter 58: Who did you Meet?

"I haven't eaten all day today." Shen Qian Ling emphasized.

"Ok." Qin Shao Yu fed him a spoonful of green bean paste.

"Anyway, give me a chicken leg to eat!" Shen Xiao Shou protested.

"Starting tomorrow morning, I will teach you martial arts myself." Qin Shao Yu changed the subject.

Slot! Shen Qian Ling had a green vegetable in his mouth and looked at him embarrassedly.

Hurry up and tell me this is an auditory hallucination!

Palace Master Qin smiled very handsomely!

Shen Qian Ling swallowed what was in his mouth, "You, you, you say it again."

"Let's start with basic boxing skills." Qin Shao Yu said.

Punch your sister! Shen Qian Ling glared at him, "Don't you dare to think I'm fat!"

Palace Master Qin made a surprised expression, "Why does Fūrén think so?"

"You superficial man!" Shen Qian Ling resented.

Qin Shao Yu held back a smile and pinched his smooth and tender face, "Just say you are a dumbass."

"I won't agree!" Shen Qian Ling was very principled and served a large bowl of rice.

The vegetable sauce was also delicious!

Qin Shao Yu smiled and shook his head, but before he could speak, the curtain of the dining room was opened.

"Zhu Gongzi." Shadow Chasing Palace people greeted one after another.

Zhu Qinglan was still dressed in purple, he looked a little thin, with a white jade fan around his waist, and he was as polite and elegant as a lotus.

Zhao Wu bowed his head to eat without saying a word.

Because Hua Tang went out to perform tasks, he did not eat with everyone. Zhu Qinglan casually found a vacant seat to sit down, took the empty bowl and filled a small half bowl of rice.

"Why does Zhu Gongzi keep eating so little." Some people in the dark guards were curious, "Aren't you hungry?"

"That's enough." Zhu Qinglan brought a small plate of sour vegetables and ate the rice slowly.

"What are you looking at?" Not far away from the small table, Shen Qian Ling looked at Qin Shao Yu angrily. Look at you skittish!

"Can't you see it?" Qin Shao Yu tapped him on the head, "Little vinegar jar."

"Anyway, I can't practice martial arts to lose weight!" Shen Qian Ling was very serious, you'd better die of this heart!

"It's not that I think you are fat, besides, you are not fat at all." Qin Shao Yu brought him a small plate of beef, "I didn't expect you to become a peerless master. I can rest assured that you will learn a few tricks for self-defence."

"But I have no talent at all." Shen Qian Ling was extremely bitter, "Waist and legs are also very hard!"

"That's why have to practice slowly." Qin Shao Yu said, "Let's start with the simplest one. If we don't, we won't practice. Will this work?"

"...Then practice for three days." Shen Qian Ling said the conditions.

Qin Shao Yu readily agreed.

"Then can I eat chicken drumsticks?" Shen Qian Ling was brooding.

Qin Shao Yu sneered, "Piggy."

Pig, your sister! Shen Qian Ling hummed proudly.

When the two of them were tired and crooked, a light inquiry suddenly came from their ears, "I wonder if the palace master can be free?"