Chapter 49: Midnight Out!

At noon, the next person delivered the food, and Shen Qian Ling sat at the table, yawning lazily.

"Madam, why don't you have lunch?" The dark guard asked at the door, "If it doesn't suit your appetite, your subordinates will immediately ask the kitchen to redo it."

"No need." Shen Qian Ling shook his head, "What about him?"

"The palace master is still discussing with the Left guardian." the dark guard said, "Do you need your subordinate to go to pass on?"

"No need." Shen Qian Ling waved his hand, "Go eat, don't worry about me."

The dark guard took the order to leave. Shen Xiao Shou hesitated for a long time between "eat by myself" and "He said he wants to eat together, so I should wait". Finally, he put down his chopsticks and lay down on the table to read a book.

So when Qin Shao Yu came back an hour later, all he saw was Shen Qian Ling lying on the table and sleeping, without touching the food at the table in front of him!

"Ling-er." Qin Shao Yu gently woke him up, "How come you fell asleep on the dining table."

"You are back." Shen Qian Ling yawned.

"Didn't eat? "Qin Shao Yu asked.

......

Shen Xiao Shou glared at him, you said you wanted to eat together before!

"Waiting for me?" Qin Shao Yu asked.

"Waiting for your sister! " Shen Qian Ling was very spineless, "I'm not hungry!"

Then as soon as the words fell, his stomach grunted!

Qin Shao Yu held back a smile.

"Laozi went out for a break!" Shen Qian Ling became angry with shame!

"Eat first." Qin Shao Yu pulled the person into his arms, "I talked with Hua Tang and the others for a long time and forgot the time."

"...for the flower picker?" Shen Qian Ling asked.

"Yes." Qin Shao Yu fed him a bite of beef salad.

"What are the plans?" Shen Qian Ling asked while chewing.

"Make a plan." Qin Shao Yu put him on the chair and called the subordinates to reheat the dishes.

"Be more detailed!" Shen Qian Ling didn't understand!

"Such a lot of effort is nothing more than trying to get me on the hook." Qin Shao Yu said, "If I really listen to what Li Bohao said and think that those people are flower pickers, what should I do next?"

Shen Qian Ling said without hesitation, "Go catch them!"

"That's right." Qin Shao Yu continued to pick cold dishes for him to eat, "In the afternoon, I will go to Officer Li and tell him that I am going to arrest someone."

"Not afraid of traps?" Shen Qian Ling frowned, knowing that it was a pit, he had to jump!

"Those who know in advance are not called traps, and only in this way can Feng Jiuye be drawn out." Qin Shao Yu tugged at his face, "Don't worry, nothing will happen to your man."

Shen Xiao Shou said calmly, "I wish you had an accident."

"Oh?" Qin Shao Yu raised his eyebrows, "I'm talking about your man, not me."

Shen Qian Ling was furious, "Damn, are you talking about Feng Jiuye!"

Don't play this mentally retarded word game! Laozi doesn't even know if he is round or flat!