Chapter 26: Meeting Someone you know!

It was proven that sometimes, violence is better than springtime! A little over half an hour later, Hua Tang went back to the pharmacy to dispense her medicine, while Bai Lianhua was dragged back to the prison with a bruised nose and a swollen face.

"Why do you Demon Cult people always think so hard?" The guard dragging him complained as he walked away, "Sooner or later, you'll have to talk about it, so why suffer that beating?"

"That's right." Another man echoed, " The left protector is known for her ruthlessness when it comes to beating people up. You said that you are not panicking to feed yourself."

"Next time if she asks, don't do it again."

"It's important to save your life first, what's the need for modesty at a time like this?"

"Look at this, it's all purple."

......

Shut up, you guys.

White Lotus was dying of tears.

The famous sects are fucking horrible. ......

One night passed quickly, and early the next morning, Shen Qian Ling was awakened by the blinding light of day.

"Morning." Qin Shao Yu pinched his nose.

"...... morning." Shen Qian Ling's eyes squinted, barely opening a small slit.

Qin Shao Yu was amused by his appearance, "Do you still want to sleep?"

"I don't want to sleep, dizzy." Shen Qian Ling hugged the blanket and sat up, "Do you want to leave today?"

"Naturally not." Qin Shao Yu leaned against the head of the bed, "The cold poison has just come out, let's rest for two more days so that you don't fall sick again on the way."

Shen Qian Ling pulled the blanket to cover his face and sighed deeply.

Actually, Laozi was not originally a delicate person.

Give me back my healthy body!

"What do you want to eat for breakfast?" Qin Shao Yu asked as he helped him with his clothes.

"Braised pork ribs." Shen Qian Ling has a rather strange problem, he likes to eat meat instead of having an appetite when he is recovering from a cold.

Qin Shao Yu frowned, "What kind of ribs are you eating in the morning."

"...... then chopped chicken." Shen Qian Ling had to settle for the second-best.

Then after a few moments, he managed to get a bowl of millet congee and a plate of sour radish, without even a bit of minced meat.

Shen Qian Ling: ......

If you don't have the right to vote, then don't ask, and act like you're democratic!

"I have to go out today, Hua Tang will stay behind to protect you." Qin Shao Yu stirred the congee for him, "Don't run around after eating, go sit in the backyard in the sun and read a book, I'll be back before it's too late."

"Where are you going?" Shen Qian Ling was curious.

"There's a birthday party for a gentleman in the city, I'm going to see him." Qin Shao Yu said.

Shen Qian Ling immediately looked at him with worshipping eyes. You have to join in the excitement. Young warrior, you are really a qualified director of the street office.

Qin Shao Yu pinched his cheeks, "What kind of expression is that?"

Shen Qian Ling said sincerely, "I didn't realize you had this hobby." Where are more people crowded?