Chapter 33: the broken post!

In the face of Shen Xiao Shou's obvious cuteness, Qin Shao Yu's mouth bends, looking at him thoughtfully.

What the hell is your expression! Shen Qian Ling felt a little hairy in his heart but still continued to maintain a naive and simple scene, almost staring up into his eyes.

"It's not impossible." Qin Shao Yu pulled his face, "Qianwu Village is a bit far from here, but Qionghua Valley is only a few days away."

"So when do we leave?" Shen Qian Ling was delighted.

"It depends on your performance." Qin Shao Yu raised his eyebrows and said.

Damn it, this also depends on performance?

Shen Qian Ling was angry, the profiteer!

"Call me Xiang Gong (1) first." Qin Shao Yu was very unpleasant.

"Don't. I go by myself!" Shen Qian Ling glared at him.

"You can try it out." Qin Shao Yu said slowly, "Ye Jin, the owner of Qionghua Valley, is my old friend, although he is not difficult to talk to, he has had a lot of problems with Qian Feng."

Shen Qian Ling: ......

"How about it, otherwise you can give me a kiss." Qin Shao Yu squeezed his chin, eyes full of smiles!

Shen Qian Ling angrily pushed him away, "Don't touch me!"

"Really angry?" Qin Shao Yu smiled.

Shen Qian Ling bypassed him and walked back, obviously not wanting to talk anymore!

"It's the opposite." Qin Shao Yu said behind him, "Going forward is a river."

Shen Qian Ling turned a deaf ear to his ears, and continued to move forward as if he was about to jump into the river!

"Okay, I'll take you there." Qin Shao Yu finally relented.

Shen Qian Ling brush pulled back to look at him, "Liar is a eunuch!"

Qin Shao Yu nodded his head, "Well, cheating you is a eunuch."

"We'll leave tomorrow!" Shen Qian Ling said.

"Okay." Qin Shao Yu was very quick.

"Be sure to help me get the beads!" Shen Qian Ling shook his fist.

"I'll try."

"If he doesn't give it to me, you can grab it!" It's a real bummer!

"Robbery?" Qin Shao Yu frowned slightly.

"Young warrior, you are very handsome!" Shen Qian Ling was starry-eyed at him.

"......" Qin Shao Yu hesitated.

"Go back and I will help you beat your legs." If only I could go back, I wouldn't mind being an old mother!

"Okay." Qin Shao Yu smiled.

"Okay?" Shen Qian Ling was not sure.

Palace Master Qin said, "If Ye Jin does not give, I will burn Qionghua Valley for you!"

Oh yeah! Shen Qian Ling cheered in his heart, then flew over and lay on Qin Shao Yu's back, "Quickly go, let's go back to the inn to rest!!"

With the help of Qin Shao​ Yu's feet, he skipped the city all the way.

Dark guard A sighed, "The first time I saw someone treating the palace master as Ta Xue Bai."

Dark guard B tsk, "and the palace master also as a very willing."