Chapter 21: Qian Mu Mountain!

It was already late at night after the room change, Shen Qian Ling tossed and turned on the bed wrapped in the blanket, and only fell asleep near dawn, and his sleeping posture was extremely bad, not only did his feet kick around, but he even rolled into the arms of Palace Master Qin in a daze.

Qin Shao Yu frowned slightly and reached out to pull him away, but Shen Qian Ling was immediately filled with grief and anger, muttering and hugging even tighter!

......

"Put your clothes back on." Qin Shao Yu patted his back.

Shen Qian Ling grunted, pressed his arms and legs against him, and began to snore comfortably.

Qin Shao Yu shook his head helplessly and pulled the blanket over him to cover him up.

In the early morning of the next day, a group of people from the Shadow Chasing Palace finished their breakfast in the hall. Seeing that the sun rises before Qin Shao Yu and Shen Qian Ling appeared, so they started to spread their minds and make up for it, one by one!

"You said Palace Master and Shen Gongzi, why haven't they woken up until now?" Hua Tang bit her chopsticks, obviously, so the world will not be chaotic.

"That's right, Palace Master has always woken up early." Fan Yan frowned and thought for a moment, then suddenly he let out a loud "ahhhh" and slapped the table with his palm!

The dishes immediately flew up half a foot high and Yao Qian was splashed with tea, so he said angrily, "Have you taken the wrong medicine again?"

"Could Palace Master and Shen Gongzi have been secretly attacked?" Fan Yan sucked in a mouthful of cold air, clearly stunned by this conceit!

Yao Qian: ......

Subordinates: ......

Fan Yan, you are so pure.

"That's what I said." Hua Tang looked solemnly and frowned. "Although Palace Master has high martial arts, it is hard to guarantee that he will not be framed by the Demon Cult. Why don't go and have a look?"

"Then what are you doing here, let's go together!" Fan Yan suddenly slapped his thigh, turned and ran upstairs.

Hua Tang also followed with her sword, looking anxious, as if Qin Shao Yu had really been kidnapped!

But in fact, she just wanted a chance to see the scene!!

So in the end, it's the left protector who is the best! The subordinates were all in tears with excitement, and the opportunity was too precious for a fool to miss. So all rushed to the back of the building with great enthusiasm and cheerfulness.

Xiao Er was shocked when he saw this, "What's the big deal?"

Yao Qian snorted coldly and put his cup of tea down on the table!

What a disgrace to Palace Master to proclaim prostitution in the daytime!

......

In the bedroom in the backyard, Shen Qian Ling was still sleeping with an intoxicated look on his face, and even had a sweet dream!

Take Qin Shao Yu back to modern society together, and then watch him at a loss. This kind of plot can't be better. It really makes people want to laugh three times!

"Hee hee hee ...... " Shen Xiao Shou grunted and giggled.

"What did you dream about?" Qin Shao Yu squeezed the back of his neck and asked with a soft smile.

Shen Qian Ling shrank his neck and continued to sleep on top of him.

A sudden noise came from outside the house. Qin Shao Yu frowned and gripped the hilt of his sword, concentrating on it to distinguish it carefully.