Chapter 39: Deep Courtyard!

Qin Shao Yu and Shen Qian Ling hurried back to the Li Mansion and saw that the front door was heavily guarded. There were more than three times as many guards as usual, and the crowds in the streets were talking and speculating about what was going on.

"Palace Master Qin, Shen Gongzi." The steward naturally knew the two men and ordered the door to be opened from afar.

"Why have you suddenly stepped up your defenses?" Qin Shao Yu asked knowingly.

"Oh." The steward sighed and said with a sad face, "I'm not at liberty to say this, please forgive me, palace master."

"What's hard to say?" A man walked out from the corner of the courtyard and said coldly, "Since you have done shameful things, do you have to be afraid of others saying it!"

"Yes, yes, the second young master is right." The steward nodded his head and bent his back, very doggish!

"Go to work." The man dismissed the steward, then turned his head and said respectfully, "I am Li Botian, I have seen Palace Master Qin, Shen Gongzi."

Fuck, it's called "Speak of the devil, speak of the devil"!

Shen Qian Ling did not expect to meet him so suddenly, so could not help but look twice!

It is really very human-like a dog, not at all like a person who can do that kind of thing!

"What did the second young master mean just now?" Qin Shao Yu asked.

"Palace master does not know." Li Botian sighed, "My father married a new concubine a year ago, who did not know that not long ago, she actually secretly fornicate with others, simply disgraceful to the Li family!"

Shen Qian Ling's heart was filled with disgust for him immediately, but he kept himself clean, still not a man!

"Has the Li family caught the adulterer and what do you plan to do with him?" Qin Shao Yu coldly asked.

"By the time my mother took people there, the man had already heard the news and fled." Li Botian said frankly, "Only some nasty things were left behind."

How can you still be so unchanged! Shen Qian Ling felt like he really wanted to spray him with salt soda!

"I'll take Ling-er to the backyard for a look." Qin Shao Yu bypassed him and went inside.

"Palace Master stay!" Li Botian took two steps after them to stop them, "This is a private matter of the Li family, so I hope Palace Master won't interfere."

"No!" Before Qin Shao Yu spoke, Shen Qian Ling had already spoken aggressively, "I must go and see!"

......

Li Botian was a little surprised, the rumours clearly said that the Shen family's youngest son has always been elegant, now how come he was still interested in other people's leisure affairs.

"Ling-er wants to go, you also want to block?" Qin Shao Yu asked him.

"Naturally I don't dare." Li Botian's face was difficult, "only the family law is harsh, afraid to scare Shen Gongzi."

Damn you still know the harsh ah! Shen Qian Ling was even more worthless for that concubine. The fornication was already a low IQ and made a big mistake. The target of the fornication was still such a human face and animal heart!

"Let's go to the backyard." Shen Qian Ling solemnly looked at Qin Shao Yu.

Palace Master Qin raised the corner of his mouth, picked him up and jumped, and immediately went up to the roof.