Chapter 25: Something's wrong with the medicine!

Although he took a hot bath and took medicine, Shen Qian Ling's body was still too bad. He finally managed to get rid of the high fever, but he induced cold toxin in the body. The whole person was curled up with pain. His face was pale, his fingers gripped the blanket tightly, and a cold sweat broke out on his forehead.

"Is there any way to cure it?" Qin Shao Yu turned to ask Hua Tang.

Hua Tang cautiously said, "The inner strength of the palace master is yang, if you can make up with Shen Gongzi ......, he will feel much better."

Qin Shao Yu frowned, "What about other than that?"

"There is no other way, we can only simmer." Hua Tang said, "If we endure for a few hours, the cold poison will slowly drift back."

"Go down." Qin Shao Yu sighed in his heart.

Hua Tang took orders and turned to leave, closing the door for them.

Qin Shao Yu wrung out a warm hand towel and slowly wiped the beads of sweat off his forehead.

"Cold." Shen Qian Ling's voice sounded like a kitten's cry.

"Soon it won't be cold anymore." Qin Shao Yu held his hand and slowly transmitted some internal energy to him, trying to relieve his pain.

A warm current slowly flowed down his hand and spread throughout his body, and Shen Qian Ling felt much more comfortable, so he smiled gratefully at him.

A sickly, pale beauty smiling is the most seductive, Okay!

So Qin Shao Yu reached out and picked him up, pulling off his sash with two hands.

Shit! Shen Qian Ling's eyes widened instantly.

Don't take advantage like that, you bastard!

I've just changed my mind about you!

Dare to break off a friendship!

"What are you thinking about?" Qin Shao Yu helplessly pulled his face, "Give you a little more internal strength, it will be better."

Shen Qian Ling: ......

Okay, young warrior, you're frosty and upright, but I'm the one who's thinking dirty and impure.

Qin Shao Yu took off half of his clothes and gently pressed his palm on the thin chest.

Shen Qian Ling leaned back in his arms, his eyelashes drooping obediently, occasionally frowning.

"Does it hurt?" Qin Shao Yu asked him.

"Mm." Shen Qian Ling's palms were cold and sweaty.

"Don't be afraid, just relax as much as possible." Qin Shao Yu's voice was very gentle, "You are weak, I have a sense of measure."

This kind of conversation can easily lead to ambiguity, Okay!

Xiao Er who came to the door to deliver hot water burst into tears.

It was just like the rumours.

Very affectionate.

It was unbearable!

So half an hour later, a new round of plots began to circulate vigorously in the city, and the sickbed was so lingering that the horse could be more powerful, and even appeared "Shen Gongzi is dying, and Palace Master Qin has tears in his eyes, and he uses his body to help him detoxify day and night." This kind of weird version, especially frenzied!