Chapter 52: Purely Unintentional!

"Hey, where did the left protector go?" By the time Shen Qian Ling came out with the tea, Qin Shao Yu was the only one left in the room.

"Went back." Qin Shao Yu said, "The Li family still has some follow-up matters. After processing, we can continue on the road to the South China Sea."

"How is it now?" Shen Qian Ling asked.

"The government has posted a list saying that the flower pickers were poisoned by the demon sect, but did not mention Li Bohao." Qin Shao Yu said, "The Li family is regarded as a large local family, and the government has to give them some face."

"What about Li Bohao?" Shen Qian Ling asked.

"Leave it to Li Mansion to deal with it." Qin Shao Yu said, "It is inconvenient for us to intervene."

"Where is Li Botian?" Shen Qian Ling was still thinking of him.

"What's up with Li Botian?" Qin Shao Yu asked rhetorically.

"Uh..." Although the flower picker has nothing to do with him, he still can't hide his villain nature! Shen Qian Ling has a sense of justice, "He and his stepmother huh, they killed everyone!" As a decent hero, you must not turn a blind eye!

Qin Shao Yu shook his head, "He didn't do it."

"Huh?" Shen Qian Ling was surprised, "How do you know, we obviously heard his name that day!"

"That person is Li Bohao." Qin Shao Yu said.

Shen Xiao Shou felt that his worldview had been refreshed again, "Li Bohao?"

"The little concubine who was burned to death has been in a painting boat since she was a child. After being sold to the Li family, she couldn't get out of the door. She hadn't seen the world." Qin Shao Yu said, "She is not qualified to attend the various family banquets in Li Mansion. It is not unusual for her to be unable to distinguish between the two young masters."

"So Li Bohao ran to have an affair, but said that his name was Li Botan?" Shen Qian Ling took a breath of cool air, it's more dog blood than a dog blood novel!

"Li Botian's birth mother, Long, has always been jealous. That night, someone deliberately revealed the news to her, so there was a vigorous rape arrest." Qin Shao Yu said, "If the concubine confessed to Li Botian at that time, Long definitely will regret it, and Officer Li will definitely hate him."

"But even if they haven't seen each other before, when the concubine confesses Li Botain, the two always have to meet and confront each other." Shen Qian Ling was puzzled, "It will still be revealed at that time!"

"So you stay." Qin Shao Yu pinched his nose, "The person who interrogated this matter was the old lady of the Li family. Even if the concubine did say Li Botian's name, one would be the concubine of Li Mansion and the other would be the young master of Li Mansion. Who do you think the old lady would give up to protect?"

Shen Qian Ling:......

"Li Bohao was also sure of this." Qin Shao Yu continued, "According to his original plan, the concubine will inevitably confess Li Botian when she is interrogated. And if the young master's fornication with his stepmother spreads out, Li Mansion's reputation will be over. Therefore, in order not to make her family ugly, the old lady of the Li family would only execute her as quickly as possible, and she would not even ask much, let alone let her see Li Botian again."

Shen Qian Ling once again realized what a feudal society was.

"Li Bohao wanted Li Botain to suffer, but unfortunately, the concubine didn't say anything. Thinking about it, she also feels that she has nothing to live for." Qin Shao Yu pinched his face, "Okay, don't think about it, it's all over."