Chapter 20: Send Xue Liuli away!

As soon as the words "Seven Injustice" were uttered, the scene was instantly silent!

But Shen Qian Ling was actually forced to be quiet, if he hadn't been blindfolded, he would have burst into tears and laughed long and hard, and hugged Yao Qian warmly!

I can't repay you for your kindness, brother, you're a good man!

"Seven lives of iniquity?" Qin Shao Yu raised his eyebrows, "Which seven lives, let's just listen."

Shen Qian Ling also pricked up his ears in curiosity.

"In the first life, the palace master was an immortal in the heavenly realm." Yao Qian spoke eloquently and fluently, "handsome, elegant, dignified; fresh, handsome, and incomparable; gorgeous, gallant; jade crown and a golden belt, and radiant."

Where did you get this many four words ...... Shen Qian Ling looked at him with worshipful eyes, this flattery really took a new height.

"What about him?" Qin Shao Yu flexed his fingers and tapped Shen Qian Ling's head.

Knock your sister, can you just knock on your head? Shen Xiao Shou was furious in his heart, he didn't know what human rights meant!

"Shen Gongzi is actually ...... it ......" Yao Qian had a difficult look on his face.

What is it to say quickly! Shen Qian Ling scratched his heart and liver, stammering and becoming a eunuch!

"Say it!" Qin Shao Yu said.

Yao Qian took a deep breath, "Shen Gongzi is a ...... fox demon in the South Sea Immortal Mountain."

Shen Qian Ling: ......

I can't get a god as well!

"Then what?" Qin Shao Yu continued to ask without moving his voice.

"The immortals and demons have different paths. The immortals and demons have gone through heavenly calamities for the fox demon, and they wanted to be together for a long time, but unexpectedly they were set up by the fox demon, causing chaos and destruction to the people." Yao Qian said, "When the Heaven Emperor found out about this, he was furious, so he cast the upper immortal and the fox demon into the realm of reincarnation, and ordered them to fall in love but not to keep each other for six lifetimes. Destiny cannot be violated. I hope Palace Master will think twice about this."

It's so touching! Shen Qian Ling clapped desperately for him in his heart. Although the plot was a bit old-fashioned, it didn't matter at all. Easy to use is the kingly way!

"So you're saying that he used me in a previous life?" Qin Shao Yu tugged Shen Xiao Shou's ear.

Shen Qian Ling's heart immediately ran through a thousand grass horses, pulling the ear into the wind, I will fight you to death!

Yao Qian nodded, "That's true."

Then Shen Qian Ling's tears came down, so fast that he was in tears!

"Ahhh." Fan Yan was shocked, "Good end, Madam will cry as much as he wants."

Hua Tang guessed, "Could it be that Madam felt ashamed of the palace master in his previous life, so he couldn't let it go?"

Shen Qian Ling continued to keep silent, tears like rain, a delicate little face pale, long eyelashes were also wet, alive a lovely beauty, the heart of the people who looked at it would be broken, it was very, very delicate! But the reality is that he is trampling on Qin Shao Yu like crazy in his head at the moment, nothing to do just stab me in the back, this is what strange points, I am clearly in a happy mood at all do not want to cry ...... mother fucker still stabbing, and then stabbing the jerk!