Chapter 15: Xue Liuli!

"Copy?" Qin Shao Yu frowned.

"Forget it, don't talk about it." Shen Qian Ling waved his hand, "What is the purpose of here?"

"The theatre." Qin Shao Yu said.

Theatre? Shen Qian Ling immediately lost interest, along with a yawn.

Although it is a national treasure, if you don't understand it, you don't understand it! When I think of the possibility that I will never be able to see the 3D giant screen IMAX, and have to spend the rest of my life in this kind of babble, Shen Qian Ling would like to hit the wall and go back through!

"Don't want to go?" Qin Shao Yu asked him.

Of course not! Shen Qian Ling honestly shook his head, even watching the swordplay is better than this!

"Yin Luoxue is here today." Qin Shao Yu said.

Shen Qian Ling is baffled, "Who is Yin Luoxue?"

The corner of Qin Shao Yu's mouth curved, "Really don't remember?"

Don't laugh like that! Shen Qian Ling alerted, "Don't tell me it's an old lover!" Don't think that you can say whatever you want just because Laozi has lost my memory!

"Not really a lover, but he really can't forget about you." Qin Shao Yu's eyebrows raised, "He even threatened to destroy my Shadow Palace for you."

......

"Male or female?" Shen Qian Ling calmly asked.

"Naturally male." Qin Shao Yu answered as a matter of course.

Naturally, you sister! Why do you want to "naturally" like Laozi as a man? Shen Qian Ling's whole body emits the light of resentment, "Then I won't go!" What if there is a fight!

"I am afraid it is too late." Qin Shao Yu said leisurely.

"Why?" Shen Qian Ling's eyes widened.

"Because he has already seen you." Qin Shao Yu pointed to the second floor, "see for yourself."

Who wants to see it! Shen Qian Ling almost wants to cry without tears, who can understand the pain that Mary Sue (1) has suffered through the ecstasy, will the chrysanthemum wither, okay? So he dragged Qin Shao Yu away without saying anything. He knew that he shouldn't have come out!

A white figure flew down from the wooden building and landed firmly in front of the two of them.

I knew it was going to be like this ...... Shen Qian Ling almost wants to sigh to the sky, it's not a real TV drama, can't I just run away once?

"What are you running?" The other party has a feminine voice and looks also very feminine, the face is also rubbed with rouge and powder!

Shen Qian Ling looked at him with a very innocent look – I have lost my memory!

"When you see me, don't you have anything to say?" Yin Luoxue snorted coldly and even raised his chin.

The corners of Shen Qian Ling's mouth twitched twice, but he was still a proud attribute...

"Say something!" Seeing that he did not open his mouth for a long time, Yin Luoxue looked at him angrily!

I want to say it! The question is what to say, saying that brother, hello mother, will definitely be strangled, okay? Martial arts people are terrible! Shen Qian Ling said heartily, "I have lost my memory ...... can't remember who you are."