Chapter 8: Gongzi is diligent and studious!

Although it is from the highly inflated information modern society, because of no warning to see the phoenix this fact is too hunting strange! So, Shen Qian Ling's dizziness has been dreaming! Not only running naked in the wilderness but also with a phoenix chasing behind him while spitting fire! After running to a crowded market, he thought he could finally take a breather, but then a big red hydrangea fell from the sky and hit him. When he looked up, he saw Qin Shao Yu wearing a big red wedding dress and was shy beyond compare, so he finally managed to wake up! Fuck this is simply too thunderous! ! The whole person is scared to pee!!

"Ah, Gongzi is awake." Bao Dou rushed to help him up.

The candle was lit in the room, and Shen Qian Ling was sweating, "I fainted for how long?"

"Unbelievable, it's been several hours." Bao Dou wiped his sweat, "Earlier, the old master and the lady, and several young masters came to see Gongzi, and then the doctor said that Gongzi was not probably, and only then everyone left one by one."

Only father, mother, and brothers? Shen Qian Ling was extremely weak, "What about that person?"

"Gongzi is asking Palace Master Qin, right?" Bao Dou is very clever, "Palace master went out before, has not yet returned, Gongzi misses him?"

I missed his whole family! Laozi is looking for him for something! Shen Qian Ling powerlessly waved his hand, "Well, let's not mention him, tell me about the phoenix in the backyard."

"Gongzi is joking, how could it be a phoenix." Bao Dou's expression is very serious, "Phoenix is the legendary ancient gods, which can casually see."

Fuck, that is not called a phoenix then you tell me what is called a phoenix! ! Whose black-bone chicken can stretch its wings three meters long! ! Shen Qian Ling would like to roar and lift the table! !!

"That black-bone chicken has been raised in the Shen family for hundreds of years, the legend is the ancestor's life-saving benefactor." Bao Dou explained, "Although both are big birds, the phoenix is said to be able to bathe fire nirvana, but the black-bone chicken is very afraid of fire, different."

"Life-saving benefactor?" Shen Qian Ling once again felt the cognition was refreshed! What kind of logic is this family! The life-saving benefactor should not be properly consecrated, which has the reason to use the iron chain tied in the backyard! Not to mention slaughtering someone's son for soup, what a strange way to repay a debt of gratitude!

"I don't know about this, anyway, Gongzi remembers not to provoke it in the future." Bao Dou exclaimed, "The black-bone chicken has a bad temper. Although it is tied up with a chain, its wings can still slap people to death."

You think I want to provoke it! The problem is that I ate its son, and this is already a problem, okay? Shen Qian Ling was in tears, "Go get someone to make the chains stronger." It's terrible!

"Don't worry, Gongzi. The chain is made of basalt iron, it has been blown by the wind and rain for hundreds of years, and it has been pecked by the beasts day in and day out." Bao Dou said, "It will definitely not break."

But these words obviously did not have a comforting effect, and Shen Qian Ling burst into tears at the words. Are you sure boy, it hasn't rusted in the last hundred years? Born from crossing and dying from bird food. Life is indeed a big coffee table(1)!

"I ate a small divine beast, will not be condemned by heaven, right?" Shen Qian Ling trembling, he didn't want to walk and be struck by lightning at all.

"Naturally not." Bao Dou looked at him with a puzzled look, " Why would you think that? Master and Lady, Eldest Young Master, Second Young Master, Third Young Master, every one of them have eaten."