Chapter 51: Couple Mode

"What time is it?" Shen Qian Ling was awakened and opened his eyes in a daze.

"It's still early." Qin Shao Yu covered him with a quilt, "Be obedient, and sleep for a while."

Shen Qian Ling frowned, "I'm hungry."

Qin Shao Yu patted the back of his hand, got up, and wanted to walk outside the door.

"Where are you going?" Shen Qian Ling grabbed him, snorting like a kitten.

"Go and ask someone to help you prepare food." Qin Shao Yu squatted beside the bed, "I won't leave, I'll be back soon."

Shen Qian Ling said "hmm" in a daze, and obediently let go of his hand.

Zhao Wu was sitting in the courtyard with his sword in his arms, and when he saw Qin Shao Yu open the door, he got up to greet him.

"Go back and tell Hua Tang that she and you have full authority to handle everything." Qin Shao Yu said, "To figure out what happened to that Li Bohao, it's best to join hands with the government to find out what happened to the entire Li family!"

"Yes." Zhao Wu glanced inside the room, "Is Shen Gongzi okay?"

"The cold poison has returned to the body dormant, and it should be fine in the short term." Qin Shao Yu said, "He can't do without me for the time being. It will be hard for you and Hua Tang to investigate the case."

"Palace master speaks seriously, this is all a matter for your subordinates." Zhao Wu led the order to leave. Qin Shao Yu called his subordinates and prepared a warm meal for Shen Qian Ling.

"Eat." Qin Shao Yu helped him sit up.

"Wait a moment." Shen Qian Ling was weak and felt dizzy.

"Still uncomfortable?" Qin Shao Yu asked.

"I still won't eat it." Shen Qian Ling fell down back into the bed, "Dizzy."

Qin Shao Yu lowered his head and touched his forehead lightly with his.

Shen Qian Ling:......

You bastard who has to take advantage of Laozi's dying breath!

"Get up and sit for a while, okay?" Qin Shao Yu held his hand, "Sit for a while and you won't faint."

"What should I do if I spit it out." Shen Qian Ling refused.

"I can't help but eat." Qin Shao Yu picked up the person and let him lean on his chest.

"What happened last night?" After a while of relaxation, Shen Qian Ling suddenly remembered this incident.

Obviously, I was watching the masters fight on the cliff, so why did I suddenly faint! Moreover, the cold poison attack hurt all night, and when I woke up, I arrived in Qionghua Valley inexplicably!

No matter how you think about it, it's unscientific!

"Not dizzy?" Qin Shao Yu patted him on the back, "Let's eat."

"No!" Shen Xiao Shou was very principled, and stretched out his hand to pinch his cheek, "Hurry up!"

Palace master Qin kissed him on the lips.

Shen Qian Ling:......

Damn, this is obviously avoiding the topic!

After thinking about it for a minute, Shen Xiao Shou glared at him fiercely!

Qin Shao Yu frowned, "What's the matter? "

Shen Qian Ling shook his fist angrily, "I remember, you knocked me out last night!"