Chapter 47: Humph!

"Vixen? "Qin Shao Yu frowned.

"Yes." The dark guard's expression was very bitter, "Palace master will know when you go to take a look."

The rest of the people in the courtyard, once they saw their own palace master enter, immediately scattered and ran as fast as they could, as if they had seen a ghost!

We didn't hear anything!

Madam did everything he could to seduce the palace master back. It was really unbearable!

Qin Shao Yu was a little puzzled. As soon as he stretched out his hand and opened the door, he heard a moan that seemed to come from the room, very charming!

......

"Ling-er. "Qin Shao Yu strode over and sat by the bed.

Shen Qian Ling's clothes were messy, his cheeks were flushed, and his eyes were a little dazed and aggrieved.

"What's wrong?" Qin Shao Yu helped him to sit up.

Shen Qian Ling curled into his arms, rubbing around like a kitten begging for love.

Qin Shao Yu hugged him with one hand and held his pulse with the other, only to find that there was nothing abnormal except a little fast.

"Hmm..." Shen Xiao Shou was still humming, very professional!

"Tell me, where is it uncomfortable?" Qin Shao Yu asked softly, holding him in his arms.

"Hot." Shen Qian Ling was a little confused.

"Good boy." Qin Shao Yu patted him on the back, his movements were gentle, but his face was so gloomy that he was almost dripping with water.

This look was obviously drugged, and there were more than a dozen people around him to protect him, and they even knew how to say it.

"Uncomfortable." Shen Qian Ling had an expression that was about to collapse.

"It will be fine after a while." Qin Shao Yu hugged him tightly, "Ling-er is good, be good."

Shen Qian Ling was so dizzy that he stretched out his hand to take off his pants.

Qin Shao Yu pressed his hand.

"Woo..." Shen Xiao Shou was particularly aggrieved and looked at him with wet eyes!

"Don't make trouble." Qin Shao Yu coaxed him, "It's okay to fall asleep."

But Shen Qian Ling was obviously unlikely to be able to hear it. There seemed to be flames burning everywhere in his body. Little Ling was also extremely energetic and desperately needed to be comforted!

Seeing that his whole body began to tremble, worried that something would happen if he dragged it on, Qin Shao Yu sighed in his heart and gently laid the person flat on the bed.

Leaving that warm embrace, Shen Qian Ling became more anxious and instinctively stretched out his hand to grab him, but Qin Shao Yu took the initiative to press on him, lowered his head, and looked at him.

Shen Xiao Shou didn't blink his eyes, so well-behaved that he couldn't help but want to hold him in his arms.

"Don't be afraid. "Qin Shao Yu kissed the corner of his lips, and his hand went all the way down, holding the little thing that was already in good spirits.

Shen Qian Ling let out a sob, like a difficult and comfortable.

"Ling-er." Qin Shao Yu whispered in his ear.