Chapter 29: Tricky Worm!

Whenever you are angry, you throw things around, what kind of problem is this ......

Palace Master Qin sighed in his heart, took the blanket off his head, and was just about to reason with him when he saw Shen Qian Ling's eyes turn red and he cried very quietly!

Qin Shao Yu: ......

Well, this time, it seems to be a bit serious.

The more Shen Qian Ling cried, the louder he got, and the more he cried, the worse it got! He couldn't hit or scold him, so he had to be patient and coax him, "I've apologized, can you stop crying? If you're really angry, I'll give you a few bites."

Shen Xiao Shou ignored him completely.

Qin Shao Yu's brain was buzzing.

Shen Qian Ling pulled Qin Shao Yu's sleeve and wiped his nose, then fell on his shoulder and cried more and more!

Frankly speaking, Qin Shao Yu was a bit shocked by his ...... performance.

Taking advantage of this opportunity, Shen Qian Ling cried out all the grievances he had accumulated over the past few days. The fear of the unknown world has been suppressed for too long after the crossing, and if you don't find a chance to vent it, you'll probably really explode.

Qin Shao Yu frowned slightly but did not say anything else, only patting him on the back from time to time.

After a long time, Shen Qian Ling finally felt more comfortable, so he sat up straight from his arms and looked at him with red eyes.

"No more crying?" Qin Shao Yu helped him wipe away his tears, "Let's go for dinner?"

Shen Xiao Shou was indignant, "I want to eat an expensive meal."

Qin Shao Yu laughed, "Well, let's eat the most expensive."

The best restaurant in the city was called Zui Baxian. As soon as the owner heard that Palace Master Qin and Shen Gongzi were coming to have a banquet, he immediately perked up his spirits and not only sent his staff to buy the best ingredients but also cooked and stir-fried them himself, making several large tables full of dishes.  

Taking this opportunity, the people of Shadow Chasing Palace also had a good time! Everyone ate and drank together, and it was quite a lively celebration. Shen Qian Ling originally planned to ask the Riyue Mountain Villa's secret guards to come along, but they politely refused, saying only that the Eldest Master had instructed them to protect the young master in the shadows as much as possible.

To no avail, Shen Qian Ling had to send some roast meat with preserved meat.

"Madam." Hua Tang sat beside him.

Shen Qian Ling was embarrassed for a moment, "Can you change the title?"

Hua Tang looked at Qin Shao Yu and saw that he had no intention of objecting, so she said cheerfully, "I'll drink a toast to Shen Gongzi."

"It's me who toasts you." Shen Qian Ling said, "Thank you for helping me with the poison and prepared medicine."

"Gongzi is very kind." Hua Tang smiled, tilted her head and drank it all.

The wine in the glass was clear, but it was not pungent but had a sweet taste of pear blossom. Shen Qian Ling also drank it down.

After the toast, Hua Tang turned around and went back to her seat. Without making a sound, she opened a small white porcelain cup under the table and saw a fat-headed green beetle lying inside. Originally, he hadn't moved, but after a while, he suddenly began to crawl slowly, and the direction was very regular-no matter how he fiddled with it, he always moved in the direction of Shen Qian Ling.