Chapter 42: Another one lost!

Thinking of those men who had been victimized by flower pluckers, Shen Qian Ling took a deep breath and casually pulled a greasy chicken leg off and brought it to Qin Shao yu's mouth – chew it!

Palace Master Qin smiled gently and said, "Madam eat it yourself, no need to remember everything for your husband."

Shen Qian Ling: ......

Motherfucker who remembers you!

It is obvious that you coerced me!

Shame on you!

Shadow Chasing Palace's dark guards sitting on the side table, expressions were very calm, but in fact, inside has been spitting mad, okay! Even a meal has to show such a long-time love, there is no self-cultivation as a boss!

Halfway through the meal, Qin Shao Yu simply embraced Shen Qian Ling's waist and put him directly on his lap.

Shen Xiao Shou was instantly sad and angry, and then took advantage to become a eunuch!

"There is a lot of meat on the buttocks." Qin Shao Yu's expression was very upright.

Fuck! Shen Qian Ling was furious, you just have a pair of luxurious buttocks!

"Eat." Qin Shao Yu fed him a spoonful of green beans.

"Did he look at me or not?" Shen Qian Ling asked as he ate.

"I have to observe for a while more." Qin Shao Yu said as a matter of course and ate the rest of his spoonful of green beans.

"Do you have it or not?" Shen Qian Ling is anxious, but can not look back!

"Yes." Seeing that he was about to explode, Qin Shao Yu nodded and said, " Have been secretly looking at you, so you better kiss me."

Fuck! Shen Qian Ling wanted to press his face into the soup. I'm talking to you about business, kiss my ass!

"Otherwise, just call out Xiang Gong." Qin Shao Yu reminded, "Be softer."

Think beautiful! Shen Qian Ling slapped his face.

Qin Shao Yu smoothly hold his hand, and kissed, very intimate!

Shen Qian Ling's back was tingling, feel the hair was going to stand up!

And this scene fell in the eyes of the surrounding people, but it became a way of Palace Master Qin and Shen Gongzi's love and affection, even after eating dinner did not forget to flirt with the beautiful picture! It was worthy of observation by all couples with family conflicts, and it would be written into the textbook!

"How's it going?" The two of them were greasy and crooked after eating a cup of steamed eggs, Shen Qian Ling feel miserable, as long as the hemorrhoids were as difficult!

"Still watching you." Qin Shao Yu said, "And the gaze is getting more and more excessive, maybe tonight he will come to you!"

Shen Qian Ling: ......

Damn. Is there really such a stupid flower picker?

"I will protect you." Palace Master Qin was very affectionate.

Shen Qian Ling decided to turn his head to look over.

The corner was empty, and there was no trace of the man from earlier.

Fuck !!!! Shit !!!!

"Just left." Qin Shao Yu explained.

Shen Qian Ling took a deep breath, "You are not allowed to move."