Chapter 50: Unlucky Demon Sect Master

To the west outside Qionghua City is a high mountain called Wangyue Mountain. Although the terrain is not steep, it is very inaccessible. One is because the mountains are full of poisonous flowers of all colours, and if you are not careful, you will fall into the way; the other is because there are many paths on the mountains, and it happens from time to time when you get lost and encounter ghosts hitting the walls; therefore, people say that the mountains are haunted, and even woodchoppers and hunters rarely go there.

And this time the direction in which those people fled was Wangyue Mountain west of the city.

Seeing everyone entering the mountain pass, Qin Shao Yu raised his eyebrows slightly and glanced at Hua Tang.

"What's the matter?" Shen Qian Ling was a little curious.

"Where's the Bilu Tong?" Qin Shao Yu asked.

"Here it is!" Shen Qian Ling took out a small cloth bag from his arms, "Do you want it?"

"I don't want it, you hold it in your hand." Qin Shao Yu said, "There is miasma in the mountains, and the Bilu Tong can protect you thoroughly."

Shen Qian Ling nodded, his expression obviously nervous!

"Don't be afraid." Qin Shao Yu patted him on the back, "No one can take you away."

"Ok." Shen Qian Ling nodded and took a deep breath!

You must not embarrass the famous and decent!

"Palace Master Qin." After a while, the officers and soldiers stationed nearby also received news that they had arrived, and for a while, the light of fire reflected half of the sky. Qin Shao Yu ordered everyone to separate into the mountains to search, and if they encountered an emergency situation, they would use flares as a contact.

It was pitch black all around, the dark guard in front of him held a torch, and Shen Qian Ling and Qin Shao Yu walked hand in hand in the middle of the team.

The cry of beasts came vaguely from a distance, and Shen Qian Ling's palms were a little sweaty, and he felt his balls terrifying!

The more you go up, the more difficult and dangerous the mountain road will be. If it weren't for Qin Shao Yu pulling, Shen Qian Ling would have almost fallen and rolled down the mountain several times. It was really delicate!

"Still chasing?" Seeing that there was already a dense forest ahead, Shen Qian Ling was even more frightened. What if there are wolves? Even if there are no wolves, there are strange snakes, insects, rats and ants. It is also very scary!

Qin Shao Yu clenched his hand without saying a word and walked in with him.

Shen Xiao Shou was frightened and wanted to hold the tree to protest. This kind of deep feeling of "children being forcibly sent to kindergarten by their parents" is really terrible!

There was a thick layer of fallen leaves on the ground, and a strong smell of corruption lingered around. Shen Qian Ling's back was soaked in a cold sweat. He prayed desperately in his heart not to drop a snake on his neck! It's so scary!

"There is a river ahead." The pathfinder's dark guard came back and reported, "It doesn't look like anyone has been there, but do you want to move on?"

Damn, that must not be! Shen Qian Ling looked at Qin Shao Yu with expectant eyes – hurry up and order to go back!

Palace Master Qin said coldly, "Continue. "

Shen Qian Ling:......

Damn, it is not understanding at all!