Chapter 6: Cramp is a big deal!

Although Shen Qian Ling in a previous life also practiced a few days of martial arts, that is entirely for the sake of acting in a television drama! In addition to playing a very good-looking outside of a useless, lethality index basically tends to negative infinity, so the pressure does not dare to take out to embarrassment!

Shen Qian Feng put his leg down to sigh, "Why is it so hard?"

Fuck you're very hard, your whole family is very hard! Shen Qian Ling roared in his heart, and then miserable said, "First from a little easier to start practicing!" Don't get into this kind of difficult juggling action as soon as you come up, it hurts, okay?

"Then take a half-hour horse stance(1) first." Shen Qian Feng said again.

"How long?" Shen Qian Ling's eyes widened! Half an hour is an hour! It's too tragic to take the horse stance for an hour! The maximum time limit is five minutes, but no more!

"Half an hour." In this matter, Shen Qian Feng was very strict, "You walk unstable, must start from the horse stance practice."

But only to strengthen the body! Why must you use such a cruel way! Shen Qian Ling tears up a horse stance, very wanting to tell his brother that in fact dancing square bodybuilding can also achieve the same effect! And it is also very interesting!

"Spread your legs a little more." Shen Qian Feng pressed his shoulders, "straighten your arms."

If you squat further down, you will tear your balls! Shen Qian Ling looked at him with very bitter eyes!

But Shen Qian Feng did not move at all!

Three minutes later, Shen Qian Ling felt a little sore in his leg!

"Breath should be stable." Shen Qian Feng patted his head.

Keep your head steady! Shen Qian Ling was very upset!

"Fūrén tired?" Qin Shao Yu came closer and said with concern.

"Stay away from me!" The youngest master Shen is righteous and stern!

Five minutes later, Shen Qian Ling's knees bent and he sat down on his buttocks.

Shen Qian Feng: ......

"Fūrén!" Qin Shao Yu rushed to pull him up.

Shen Qian Ling's eyes filled with hot tears, "Quickly pinch, cramp."

"Here?" Qin Shao Yu took hold of his calf.

"Be gentle Ah!" Shen Qian Ling roared with red eyes!

"Yes, yes, yes." Qin Shao Yu is very good-natured, and his hand also eases the force.

Shen Qian Feng squatted beside him, smiling, neither was angry, simply did not know what to say.

Shen Qian Ling wrinkled his face, his eyes full of "I don't want to practice anymore" kind of meaning!

"Okay, okay, no more practice today." Qin Shao Yu hugged him to stand up, "Let's go back and see if there is any injury."

"I'm already accustomed to him; how can you still be more aggressive." Shen Qian Feng was helpless.

"What does it matter? The future is always to hand over to me." Qin Shao Yu looked at him and smiled, "I can tolerate it no matter how savage it is."

Shen Qian Ling looked at him with a disgusted look, this kind of bloody romance film must prepare lines is really stupid, very vulgar!

"Oh, what's wrong with you, Gongzi?" Bao Dou was cleaning up the bedroom, suddenly saw Shen Qian Ling was carried in and so he was shocked.

"Nothing, leg cramps." Qin Shao Yu put him on the bed, "Go get a basin of hot water and get some medicinal wine."