Chapter 30: So Affectionate!

Although all the compulsion worms have been cleaned up, they have been dormant in the body for a long time after all. The next morning, Shen Qian Ling still had a headache and a fever, and he was still not feeling well.

"It's not a cold again, is it?" Thinking of the last cold attack, Shen Qian Ling could not help but shiver.

That kind of bone-chilling pain was something I never wanted to experience again in my life.

"No." Qin Shao Yu twisted a hand towel and placed it on his forehead, "Hua Tang said that you are only hungover this time, you will be fine after a day or two of sleep."

"That's good." Shen Qian Ling sighed with relief and yawned lazily.

To help him get better faster, Qin Shao Yu took him to a hot spring on the outskirts of the city in the afternoon, and he was very generous in paying for the place. The people also understand this, men's desire for exclusivity ...... do not want others to see their beloved little one, this kind of thing is not strange!

There was no one in the deep mountains. Shen Qian Ling soaks in the pool comfortably and sighs, following the rich man's life feeling really cool!

"You're so thin. "Qin Shao Yu squeezed his shoulder, "No wonder it's not for martial arts."

Shen Qian Ling complained silently, we civilized people have always relied only on our brains!

"Close your eyes." Qin Shao Yu suddenly said.

Shen Qian Ling was shocked, "What do you want to do with your eyes closed?" Could it be that a fiery kiss will come in the next second? Fuck this kind of stalk is too thunderous, it's not scientific at all!

"To help you clear your meridians." Qin Shao Yu put his hand on his forehead, "Try to relax, don't be afraid."

Shen Qian Ling: ......

He was so vile earlier, why did he become so virtuous all of a sudden.

It was very uncomfortable.

The warm breath flows from the top of the head to the whole body, and Shen Qian Ling hums comfortably, Young warrior, you are really a new generation of massage masters. If you are in modern society, you must be very popular. The fee is very expensive and needs to make an appointment one month in advance. ! It is simply a treasure of a rich woman!

"What kind of piggy voice is that?" Qin Shao Yu was dumbfounded as he withdrew his hand.

"Hurry up, press again!" Shen Qian Ling demanded desperately with his head tilted up!

Qin Shao Yu: ......

How come it's still addictive.

"Don't be so stingy." Shen Qian Ling was very persistent because he was really excited just now!

"No, you'll get dizzy if you keep going." Qin Shao Yu refused.

Shen Gongzi was disappointed, and after thinking about it, he turned his back to him again, "Then you can squeeze my shoulders again."

It was a waste to use it anyway.

Qin Shao Yu was angry and funny, reached out and pinched his waist.

"Ah!" Shen Qian Ling was caught off guard and his legs softened. He knelt down in the water, his posture was very discordant.

Qin Shao Yu said calmly, "I got two bites from mosquitoes on my butt."

Ahhhh you sister! Shen Qian Ling blushed and picked up a cloth towel from the water and put it around his waist in a frenzy.

"What are you blushing for?" Place Master Qin was very bad, "It's not like I haven't seen it before."