Chapter 53 Person Lost!

"You see, I took the initiative to explain." Qin Shao Yu turned his body around, "smile."

Shen Qian Ling turned his gaze away but still didn't speak.

Qin Shao Yu contradicted his forehead, "How can you not be angry?"

"...dizzy." Shen Qian Ling's tone was a little hoarse.

Qin Shao Yu frowned, "Are you catching a cold again?"

"Just get some sleep." Shen Qian Ling shrank into the quilt, obviously not wanting to talk anymore.

Qin Shao Yu rubbed his head and sighed in his heart.

Shen Qian Ling closed his eyes, his eyelashes trembling a little.

Seeing him like this, Qin Shao Yu didn't ask much but just hugged him in his arms.

So Shen Qian Ling's heart became even more blocked.

It's terrible!

The consequence of insomnia in the middle of the night was that Shen Xiao Shou overslept smoothly the next morning. By the time he opened his eyes, it was past lunchtime.

The surroundings were empty, and whoever was there must not be there. Shen Qian Ling curled his lips, lay down on the bed, and began to analyze the situation.

The most important thing now is to collect all nine beads. As for other things, they shouldn't be that important.

Didn't belong to this world, so it was a matter, of course, to go back.

Shen Qian Ling pulled the quilt and covered his head irritably.

Computer to bound books!

PSP vs. nine links!

Mobile phone to carrier pigeon!

Chinese food vs. Chinese and Western food!

The sports car and airplane pair Ta Xue Bai... and Qin Shao Yu.

No matter what angle it is from, it is obviously more important than the previous one!

Shen Qian Ling beat the bed angrily, I will never see that person again, I am going back!

After thinking about it and venting, only four of the nine beads have been collected. Huang Jinyan still doesn't know if others are willing to give them, and the remaining four are even more shadowy. It will take the Year of the monkey, the moon, and the horse to collect them all.

Don't go back to the age of 70 or 80, just think about it, and you will cry sadly.

"Gongzi, are you awake?" After the dark guard heard the movement, he asked by the window.

"Yes." Shen Qian Ling opened the window and let the sunshine in.

"Palace Master has something to go to Li Mansion, does Gongzi have to have lunch first?" the dark guard asked.

What does it matter where he went to have lunch! Shen Xiao Shou was domineering and said, "Of course, I will eat it!"

Not only to eat but also to eat a lot!

So at the dinner table, the dark guard was stunned to see that he had finished gnawing a bowl of pig's trotters and mixed the rice with sauce!

"Huh..." After swallowing the last mouthful of vegetable rice, Shen Xiao Shou threw down the bowl and let out a sigh of satisfaction.

"Gongzi wants to go out for a walk?" the dark guard asked cautiously.

"Sunny, where are you going?" Shen Qian Ling lacks interest.