Chapter 11: Jumping from a building for you!

The mountain festival is very lively, but Shen Qian Ling is not in the mood to play, because the hat on his head is really too miserable! Not only the wind blowing paste a face, but also very tie!

"Why don't we go to a teahouse?" Seeing that he has been scratching his ears and cheeks, Bao Dou's eyes are full of sympathy.

Shen Qian Ling agreed, as long as he can get this hat off, not to mention the teahouse, even if it is a greenhouse, it must be no problem.

The two of them asked for a window room, Shen Qian Ling dropped his hat as if relieved, the world is really beautiful without obstruction.

"Gongzi sit first, I go down to ask for some tea and snacks." Bao Dou said, "What does Gongzi want to eat?"

"Green bean cake." Shen Qian Ling lying on the window to look out, think this place has a good view!

Opposite the teahouse is a three-story wooden building, the sound of silk, bamboo, and laughter, a very soft to hear! The name of the store is also very soft, called Furong Yuan (Furong Garden)!

Hey, isn't this the greenhouse that the second brother used to redeem a person? After Shen Qian Ling thought of this, he was a little excited in an instant!

"What is Gongzi looking at?" Bao Dou entered the room and asked curiously, why did he look so excited.

"Have I ever been there before?" Shen Qian Ling pointed to the opposite side.

Bao Dou shook his head decisively, "naturally not, let alone go to such a place, Gongzi will not even look at it."

But now I kind of want to go! Shen Qian Ling looked at him with expectant eyes.

Bao Dou was taken aback, "Don't you want to go in, right? This is absolutely impossible!"

"Not even to look?" Shen Qian Ling was disappointed, this only exists in the history of things, and more or less should be seen in person.

"No!" Bao Dou snapped his head upright, "Don't look anymore, will rot eyes!"

Shen Qian Ling: ......

"It's all girls, what's so beautiful." Bao Dou poured tea for him.

"You think girls are not beautiful?" Shen Qian Ling one hand to support the cheek, curved up the index finger knocked his brain.

"Anyway, you just can't look." Bao Dou was very insistent, "In case of being caught the Palace Master Qin–"

"Shut up!" Shen Qian Ling stuffed a cake into his mouth, "Do not mention these three words!"

Bao Dou was puffed with a face of cake crumbs, and can only wrinkle the face with a sleeve to wipe.

Shen Qian Ling hummed a little song leisurely while continuing to turn his head to look across the street, but found a familiar figure flashing down the street, turned around, and entered Furong Garden.

If I'm not mistaken, it should be ...... ah ah ah! Shen Qian Ling was shocked, the whole person stood up, and actually dared to run in broad daylight to cheat!

"What did Gongzi see?" Bao Dou scared a jump.

Qin Shao Yu! Qin Shao Yu! Qin Shao Yu! Shen Qian Ling's eyes were full of tears, and it was so refreshing that he finally had a reason to break up on the stage!

"Oh Gongzi, what are you crying about." Bao Dou was shocked.

"I, I, just now, look ......" Shen Qian Ling's tears instantly fell, and he slumped on the chair extremely weakly.