Chapter 34: Secretly Poisoned!

A rustling sound came from a corner of the room, Zhao Wu unsheathed his sword and waved his hand to cut the cloth curtain.

Hua Tang was lying on the floor with her clothes unkempt as if she had already fainted.

"Left Protector!" Zhao Wu was shocked and tried to help her up, but a sound of breaking wind suddenly came from behind him.

With his years of martial arts instincts, Zhao Wu leaped up to avoid the sneak attack and took Hua Tang into his arms.

More than a dozen cicada-shaped darts are nailed to the window lattice, densely packed and very infiltrating.

A black figure flickered and jumped out of the window.

Hua Tang was unconscious, and Zhao Wu was naturally not in the mood to chase after him. He bent down and picked up some clothes from the bag on the ground, wrapped her up tightly with his eyes and nose, and his normally expressionless face flushed.

The people downstairs were eating and drinking when they suddenly saw Hua Tang being carried down, so they were all startled. Qin Shao Yu's expression was dark, "What happened?"

"There was an ambush upstairs, the left protector was attacked." Zhao Wu said, "This subordinate is incompetent, and lets him escape."

"Take some men up there and search the post inside and out!" Qin Shao Yu's face was unpleasant, he had always been alert, but this time he did not expect to be so negligent.

Shen Qian Ling hurriedly spread his own blanket and helped Zhao Wu to lay Hua Tang down.

Qin Shao Yu tested her pulse and frowned a little.

"Is it okay?" Shen Qian Ling was worried.

"Hua Tang is almost invulnerable to all kinds of poisons, it's rare to see her pulse so weak." Qin Shao Yu asked Zhao Wu, "Who attacked her?"

"I can't see clearly, but I guess that it's the Cicada." Zhao Wu handed him a cloth-wrapped dart, "This is the concealed weapon left behind during the fight."

"Cicada will not be Hua Tang's opponent." Qin Shao Yu said, "Since you saw the murderer, why don't you ask the brothers to chase after him?"

Although the wooden building was very large, with Zhao Wu's inner strength, a voice will definitely let everyone hear.

Zhao Wu's face was awkward.

"Say!" Qin Shao Yu was rarely angry with him.

Shen Qian Ling was scared and shivered.

Zhao Wu's face held red, whispered in Qin Shao Yu's ear, "When I arrived, the left protector ...... was not wearing any clothes."

Qin Shao Yu: ......

"A girl, if so many brothers see, I am afraid ......"

"All right, all right." Qin Shao Yu's helplessness, "go get some clean water to boil, and then find a clean bathtub too."

A bunch of subordinates immediately ran to take care of it and Shen Qian Ling helped Hua Tang wipe the forehead cold sweat, worried, "Nothing will happen, right?"

"I will force the poison for her." Qin Shao Yu said, "Although the pulse is weak, it's not too chaotic, so it should be fine."

"But I have one thing I don't know." Zhao Wu frowned, "since the other side has knocked out the left protector, why did not tie her away, just left on the ground?"

Qin Shao Yu heard some thoughts but did not answer.

"Palace Master." Fan Yan came down from the floor with his men, "There is no movement upstairs."