Chapter 43: Zhu Qing Lan!

After everyone took their orders, Qin Shao Yu took Shen Qian Ling, along with Hua Tang went to the front room of the guest house.

There was a man in purple sitting inside, his eyebrows were clear and handsome, looks quite a bit extraordinary temperament.

Shen Qian Ling sighed in his heart.

The girls were really a face control!

Well, it is a little bit more handsome than Xiao Wu!

"Zhu Qing Lan?" Qin Shao Yu looked at him.

"Yes." The man in purple nodded his head, clasped his fist, and smiled at him, "I have heard a lot about Palace Master Qin, and when I saw you today, you really are a dragon and a phoenix."

Shen Xiao Shou skimmed his mouth, oily-mouthed and smooth-talking, at first glance, he was very cunning!

"This is Shen Gongzi?" Zhu Qing Lan asked.

Embracing the idea of ​​"I want to stand on the united front with Xiao Wu", Shen Qian Ling just nodded slightly at him, extremely cold and glamorous!

"It's a perfect match for Palace Master Qin." Zhu Qing Lan praised.

Shen Xiao Shou more disdain, match your whole family!

"Hua Tang said you want to stay in Shadow Chasing Palace?" Qin Shao Yu said.

Zhu Qing Lan nodded his head, "If the palace master is willing to agree, I am grateful."

"Reason?" Qin Shao Yu looked at him.

Zhu Qing Lan fluently said, "Because I have admired Palace Master Qin since I was young."

"Cough cough cough!" Shen Qian Ling was choked with saliva.

You have to talk about science if you fucking flatter! You seem to be two years older than him. How embarrassed to say such words since childhood!

"How's your lightness?" Qin Shao Yu asked.

"Average." Zhu Qing Lan was very self-aware.

"How about martial arts?" Qin Shao Yu asked again.

Zhu Qing Lan said, "Still very average."

"Then you are still a dart master!" Shen Qian Ling was puzzled.

"Sometimes being a dart master is not necessarily based on martial arts." Zhu Qing Lan said, "It may also be the brain."

Shen Qian Ling: ......

The brain is the brain, not to be full of pride!

What a nuisance!

"Have brain and still be beaten half-dead?" Qin Shao Yu teased.

The great revenge, Shen Qian Ling silently gave him a thumbs up in his heart, young warrior asked a good question!

"Just a bit unlucky." Zhu Qing Lan did not take it personally, "Besides, this also means I have a big life."

Fuck, big life is an advantage? Shen Qian Ling stood at the end of Zhao Wu's balance again!

"If you want to stay, stay." Qin Shao Yu did not ask more questions, "The left protector will teach you if you don't know how, and you will follow her from then on."

"Thank you, Palace Master Qin." Zhu Qing Lan was very happy.

"Thank you, palace master." Hua Tang, who had been silent, also breathed a sigh of relief.