Chapter 12: Stolen by Bald man

"I'm not going!" Shen Qian Ling refused in one breath, and looked at his mother with a particularly aggrieved look!

"Don't be stubborn." Madam Shen patted his hand, "I will discuss this matter with your father."

"Although the journey is bumpy, Qin will take good care of Ling-er." Qin Shao Yu was still vowing.

Take care of your sister! Shen Qian Ling roared in his heart; Has Grandpa agreed to go with you! There are so many shy and glutinous girls in this world, you, an airport-like man, have no competitiveness at all!

"Don't think about it yet." Madam Shen helped him to put the cushion on, "I ordered the kitchen to cook your favourite meat soup, eat it and rest well."

"Rest here?" Shen Qian Ling was shocked! This is a greenhouse! A greenhouse!

"No matter, after all, this small building is also clean. Ahead of it is the Courtyard of Hooks." Madam Shen said, " This time, you have suffered some minor injuries, it is better to lie down and not move."

"We'd better go back to the mountain villa early!" At the thought of spending a night alone with Qin Shao Yu, Shen Qian Ling felt that all the hairs on his body were erected! How can I sleep when I'm not at the same level of combat power, in case he has a stroke in the middle of the night and wants to do that beastly thing, I have no resistance at all! His finger can poke a hole in the jade, this is completely out of the human realm, okay! It is obviously an Ultraman!

"Afraid to stay here?" Qin Shao Yu has some smiles under his eyes.

Don't think I can't see that you're trying to provoke me! Shen Qian Ling's heart despises, then helplessly pull his mother's hand, like a small frightened animal!

Are you kidding me? You can't just win a film award! This is called silent here is better than sound!

"What's so scary about Shao Yu." Madam Shen sighed, "Earlier when there was no memory loss, you two have no idea how much you love each other."

Shen Qian Ling is inwardly bitter, and the one he loves is not me.

"That's it, I'll go back." Madam Shen looked at Qin Shao Yu apologetically, "Ling-er–"

"Mother-in-law is serious." Qin Shao Yu interrupted her and said sincerely, "Not to mention that he is only afraid of me now, even if he beats me and scolds me, Qin definitely doesn't dare to complain!"

Madam Shen was indeed instantly filled with tears, looking at the situation, she can't wait to tie her little boy in a bow and present him with her hands! Film emperor Shen wanted to cry without tears, but could only use the little middle finger in the blanket to despise him – the previous Shen Qian Ling is a brain bag, how would you see such a pompous acting man!

The eyesight is really rotten!

There are prepared carriages in Furong Garden, Bao Dou went out to look around and came back with a bitter face, "The outside is crowded with people, all saying they want to wait to see Gongzi, even the back door."

Shen Qian Ling: ......

The ancient world has so many fans, this feeling is really difficult to express.

And how dare the people here be a little more leisurely!

Since you can't get out of the door, you have to go over the wall instead! A group of people came to the backyard, Old Master Shen held his wife in his arms, very affectionately looked at each other, and then leaped over the wall.